PDA

View Full Version : Info about the controller for the Nintendo Revolution

Mickey
09-17-2005, 12:26 AM
At first glace, it looks dumb - just like a TV remote or something.

However, this article at IGN has me REALLY wanting to try one out. It may be one of the most revolutionary controllers ever; or, it might be a interesting footnote in the failure of the system. However, I really think this has the potential to be a big thing for Nintendo.

http://cube.ign.com/articles/651/651275p1.html

Steeefan
09-17-2005, 04:59 AM
At first glace, it looks dumb - just like a TV remote or something.Full NACK! It looks very cool and is innovative.

It may be one of the most revolutionary controllers ever; or, it might be a interesting footnote in the failure of the system. However, I really think this has the potential to be a big thing for Nintendo. I hope people are not too stupid to handle the controller because it really rocks. And again, it's Nintendo having the big ideas like they were with DS etc.

araT
09-17-2005, 06:50 AM
looks like an overgrown iPod shuffle, heh.. someones trying to get on Apples bandwagon!

T.

Giventofly
09-17-2005, 07:22 AM
looks like an overgrown iPod shuffle, heh.. someones trying to get on Apples bandwagon!

T.

White is the new Black.

araT
09-18-2005, 02:02 AM
No, Black is the new black.. :lol:
I :swoon: my sexy little black 4GB iPod nano :D

T.

michael fontenot
09-20-2005, 03:35 AM
controller looks cool but...does anyone still play the game cube? i baought one and kept it just long enough to play zelda and metroid, after that it was a paper wieght. there are much better systems out there XBOX, 360, PS.

tombstone
09-27-2005, 08:17 PM
I like the way EGM put it

"It looks like a sex-toy!"