PDA

View Full Version : Ban War_Peace

His Lord Uberdude
09-17-2005, 10:17 PM
Alright, he may not be "disparaging" on the forums, but he's letting loose in the private messages. Check this out.

You dip****!!
I was not thinking about writing this but, what the heck!?

You get into my nerves you know that!!? I can't stand you!...

But in a way, your silly arrogance seems funny. That ridiculous avatar of yours is another story... Ah, and your signature...

Anyhow, I won't attack you... Have peace in your little blue city...

HisLordUberdip****! or HisLordUberdushbag!

You're such a jackass...

War_Peace
09-17-2005, 10:25 PM
I was expecting this...

PM is not a result for ban you have an option to "IGNORE"

That's all, yeah...

Lukepuuk
09-17-2005, 10:25 PM
Eh that sounds familiar.
Something like I received:

If I had dreamed that I was writing a PM to you I would not believe it but what the heck!?

Ok now, where to begin...

First, you really get to my nerves. You are constantly writing bull-pooish things in those forums and you are annoyingly everywhere (Do not answer me young man!!...) Where were we?... Hmmm... Ok... And that lame excuse of yours!!?
That was the final drop!! What idiocy!!!???

On the other hand, some things you wrote are pretty funny and amusing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukepuuk
Give us a virus. A bug...a Big Bug. Noooo a very BIG Bug

Like this one above...

Finally, I am done with the grudge against you and your little "blue-friend" of yours... Have peace now...

Ah, did I mention what an annoying nick you have!? "Lukepuuuuuk!..." Geez... (I know it is your name but whatever...) F*ck you! U assholes...

You mean?

Lukepuuk
09-17-2005, 10:26 PM
Though after some talking I must also admit that this came out:

Just because of your final attitude I decided to be best friends jk...

Anyway, not ignore but let's say be "moderate" to each other... I mean, last time I checked I wasn't a cat and you are not a mouse right!? I say, give it a shot...

It's all about attitude...

His Lord Uberdude
09-17-2005, 10:30 PM
I was expecting this...

PM is not a result for ban you have an option to "IGNORE"

That's all, yeah...
Yeah, that's good and all, but taken with your "other" incidents, I think this builds up to a ban. Geez. Just because someone annoys you (and I don't even know WHY you find me so repungant) you have to fill their Inbox with swear words. You're walking a thin line.

Mickey
09-17-2005, 10:32 PM
PM is not a result for ban

I make the rules here - you don't. PMs like that ARE grounds for a ban. Let's call this your last warning on that.

Lukepuuk
09-17-2005, 10:33 PM
I don't know where this all started...
I'm not the best talker in the world so I'd better sing it:
'it was the heaaat of the moment, telling me where your heart *ohh missed a tone*'

War_Peace
09-17-2005, 10:33 PM
Whaaaaaaat!!? Ahhhh!... Just, close this thread and I am done!... Can't take it anymore...

Mickey
09-17-2005, 10:56 PM
Ok, thread closed.