PDA

View Full Version : Automated Message Confirmation

War_Peace
09-18-2005, 05:46 PM
I am getting pretty ill because of the users that are automatically clilcking on the "OK" button on that "Request Message Confirm?" thingy...

rasqual mentioned this also before but still the same... :nope: :sadyep: :whine: :crysmilie (put all the "animated sadness" I could find out there)

It would be cool if the sent mesages turned "pale" automatically to indicate that they have been read. Or any other alternative...

Mickey
09-19-2005, 03:23 PM
I did some research, and the easiest way to fix this is simply to disable "private message tracking", which is now done. You shouldn't see that pop-up anymore. :)

rasqual
09-19-2005, 05:23 PM
Call me a dummy, but I can't see any "sent items" in private messages. Is it possible to configure 'em for some kind of threaded structure, so I can see the conversation I've had with people?

War_Peace
09-19-2005, 05:53 PM
Call me a dummy, but I can't see any "sent items" in private messages. Is it possible to configure 'em for some kind of threaded structure, so I can see the conversation I've had with people?

Very well, dummy!...

There is a "Jump to Folder" section where you can browse between "Inbox" and "Sent Items" folders...

rasqual
09-19-2005, 08:46 PM
Thanks WP.

Mickey, are those two folders concatenatable (is that a word?) as threads?

Mickey
09-20-2005, 01:09 AM

I don't think they are, but I'll look into it.

War_Peace
09-20-2005, 05:11 PM
Thanks WP.

You are very welcome indeed...

Nope, that one is not a word. It would be nice though...