PDA

View Full Version : Number of Armies in City...?

Teirisius
09-20-2005, 04:20 PM
Ok - so perhaps it was a bad idea to try to attack Mickey, but when I looked at the height of the columns over the cities, it appears that Atlanta is on the lower side of things, especially when compared to the height of the city I own (where I know exactly how many armies are resident). However, when I attacked Atlanta, there were almost 30,000 armies defending it... have I misunderstood something? Shouldn't the height of the column be consistent or is it the volume of the column that I need to pay attention to?

aravan
09-20-2005, 04:29 PM
The height of the tower is based on the number of armies, not the size. Though thanks for the intel on how many troops Mickey has guarding Atlanta!!!

Teirisius
09-20-2005, 04:35 PM
Mickey - sorry for that...

Teirisius
09-20-2005, 04:38 PM
Perhaps something could be included in the futures section... also - what about timed games - perhaps running for a month or a week or so, that way we could actually have some realistic way of strategically playing against the established players.

Timmetie
09-20-2005, 04:39 PM
Alliances are the key man.

And by the way, anyone with 1 army can find out mickey's strenght cause he has only 1 army in atlanta (what the other 3 armies hold one can only imagen..)

aravan
09-20-2005, 04:56 PM

Teirisius, I was only giving you a hard time. I've known how many troops Mickey has had for a while. I just cant seem to do anything about it. But --SOMEDAY ATLANTA WILL BE MINE (insert evil genius laugh here)!!!

aravan

Mickey
09-20-2005, 04:58 PM

No worries. The game doesn't reveal the information, but if you get info about a particular army then you're free to share it with the world.

Perhaps something could be included in the futures section...
Probably not. The idea is that the tower is shown as high as the armies because it's not giving away information that you don't already know. If it told the number of troops in the city, that would be an information leak. We may add spies fairly soon, though...

also - what about timed games - perhaps running for a month or a week or so, that way we could actually have some realistic way of strategically playing against the established players.
There's been some talk of that, but it's not likely to happen anytime soon.