PDA

View Full Version : Too many cities?

Lukepuuk
09-21-2005, 12:14 AM
It's really great how much cities are added.
But we might need more users.
There are too many cities now and therefor no more wars.
Therefor big players can get rich just by taking the big cities and they don't get bugged.
Look at the latest activity. It's slown down really.
You don't have to fight over anything.
I don't know if it's a good thing in a wargame.
Not even a quarter of the total registered players are active.
I'd never think i'd say this but we might need a slow down on new cities or a lot of new active players.

Beezer
09-21-2005, 12:15 AM
Probably not a bad idea. I'll quit adding until we get more users.

War_Peace
09-21-2005, 12:25 AM
It's really great how much cities are added.
But we might need more users.
There are too many cities now and therefor no more wars.
Therefor big players can get rich just by taking the big cities and they don't get bugged.
Look at the latest activity. It's slown down really.
You don't have to fight over anything.
I don't know if it's a good thing in a wargame.
Not even a quarter of the total registered players are active.
I'd never think i'd say this but we might need a slow down on new cities or a lot of new active players.

Well done!...

socrates
09-23-2005, 02:10 AM
I think we should have the capital city of every nation that is city size.
then we can stop adding cities for a while.....

Beezer
09-23-2005, 02:23 AM
I think I'm going to wait a little bit to add a few more cities. Still not a whole lot of users that are actively fighting over the cities we have.

When I do start adding again, capital cities are near the top of my list, as is redoing some of the metro areas and adding some of teh larger cities in each country that have not been requested thus far.

Roger Andrew
09-23-2005, 01:08 PM
I have a list of African nations and cities; but I'll wait until your ready for more; just let us know!

Beezer
09-23-2005, 01:11 PM
I have a list of African nations and cities; but I'll wait until your ready for more; just let us know!
PM them to me (unless its too huge, then I'll send you my email address). Since I'm a dork, I've built a spread sheet with all the cities and populations that need to be added. I'll add yours to the list.

War_Peace
09-23-2005, 01:16 PM
PM them to me (unless its too huge, then I'll send you my email address). Since I'm a dork, I've built a spread sheet with all the cities and populations that need to be added. I'll add yours to the list.

Dork!!? Naaaah...

As you know, I have my own list too!... :lol: :P

socrates
09-26-2005, 08:20 AM
also perhaps you could anouce when the cities might be updated.....
let everyone start running and scrambling around .... and only add 3 cities out a potential 100 :))

sort of like a lottery for smaller players... :D