PDA

View Full Version : Bounty/Bonus for taking over city...

socrates
09-21-2005, 05:03 AM
Wonder if it is easy to do.... but perhaps...
a Random City is annouced to have a bonus Geos given the "liberating army",
sort of like special thanks from the citizens for the liberation of an oppresive state .... and the like....

Say the City with the bonus changes every week..... each city is annouced to have a bonus for the change of owners on Friday... and the City has to be taken over before the next city is annouced... which will be next Friday.

hmmmmm

michael fontenot
09-21-2005, 05:17 AM
Wonder if it is easy to do.... but perhaps...
a Random City is annouced to have a bonus Geos given the "liberating army",
sort of like special thanks from the citizens for the liberation of an oppresive state .... and the like....

Say the City with the bonus changes every week..... each city is annouced to have a bonus for the change of owners on Friday... and the City has to be taken over before the next city is annouced... which will be next Friday.

hmmmmm

good idea,
but what if the owner of the city with the bounty just abandons it??

socrates
09-21-2005, 06:04 AM
abandons it... then jumps right back in to take it over, to collect the boutny/bonus........hmmmmm
this needs more tweaking.... any suggestions ?

Timmetie
09-21-2005, 10:05 AM
announce on friday, the next friday the one who holds the city gets the bonus.

michael fontenot
09-21-2005, 10:09 AM
not a bad idea, maybe even a higher generated income from what ever city has the bounty for the entire week!!

TheMightySquigglies
09-21-2005, 10:26 AM
you would have to make sure an army was defeated in order to receive the bonus. Or you could compare the old username to the new one which would stop abandoning and reentering.

It wouldn't stop alliences giving each other bounty cities though.

Hmmm more tweaking needed

anthonywitt
09-21-2005, 10:43 AM
Bounties why!
This is a game of war. You cant pick a city a week to watch armies be destroyed. Okay this friday it will be Houston then every army in the world moves to Houston. Hey the owner is going to run run run and there will be hundreds of armies just sitting there to see which knuckle head will move in.
Well if there is a knuckle head willing to comit harry carry then it would not be a total loss I guess.

TheMightySquigglies
09-21-2005, 10:53 AM
either that will happen or someone like W_P will send an army of about 500,000 troups cause he's got the money to make one. He could then top it back up every week and get every bounty.

I do think you should get an instant reward for taking over a city though. Nothing major, maybe a day or half a days geos from what that city will earn you?

War_Peace
09-21-2005, 11:06 AM
either that will happen or someone like W_P will send an army of about 500,000 troups cause he's got the money to make one. He could then top it back up every week and get every bounty.

Thank you...

anthonywitt
09-21-2005, 11:19 AM

I do think you should get an instant reward for taking over a city though. Nothing major, maybe a day or half a days geos from what that city will earn you?

I think that would in a battle but not bounty. You should persue this.

anthonywitt
09-21-2005, 11:25 AM
Thank you...

WP I hope you have more than that (500,000). I thought you were massive as in 1,000,000.