PDA

View Full Version : Remote Ally

anthonywitt
09-22-2005, 10:52 AM
It seems that alliances are becoming an ally with other alliances. This bond between two alliances is for support of each other.

There should be a way one alliance can place a "remote army" in a stratigic location near the alliance they are allied with. A country or region agreed upon by each alliance.

we would need to be able to add a "remote army" as a member of our Alliance. If done this way each member could deposit to the "remote armies' account. It would be a team effort and a large army could be built.

Beezer
09-22-2005, 12:43 PM
Can't they just park outside their allies cities and move from there??

For example, Computer Geek has made a brief stop over in Tokyo (I assume for our world famous saki and sushi.....maybe the geisha girls as well....) before heading on to his next location. That sort of thing can be done between allies without having to set up "remote armies" and stuff.

anthonywitt
09-22-2005, 01:11 PM
They could park out side of a ally city but if the remote army could be could be created as a member fo your alliance then each member could contribute geos to this armies growth. It would sit in your allies city and grow on geos.
your ally could do the same thing.

I know it is overkill and that you can do the same with An alliance army but with a remote army all members would have a part ownership.

It is just a thought.

Beezer
09-22-2005, 01:26 PM
I guess the advantage there is that if you are parked outside a city, you can't add troops to your army. With your suggestion you could. That might make it worth it.....