PDA

View Full Version : Project...

ccconsulting
09-22-2005, 01:46 PM
I haven't started to play with google earth from a programming/hacking standpoint, but perhaps a talented individual that has might be interested in trying out the following idea (or could point me to where it may have already been created): Fedex/UPS tracking. look up by trcking number and return the path the package has followed to get to the last entry.

hypeserver
10-06-2005, 06:20 PM
I haven't started to play with google earth from a programming/hacking standpoint, but perhaps a talented individual that has might be interested in trying out the following idea (or could point me to where it may have already been created): Fedex/UPS tracking. look up by trcking number and return the path the package has followed to get to the last entry.

ok making a network for GE just so you know is NOT considered hacking since it is allowed in GE rules that were set by Google not shure how possible this network would be to make since you'd need a new network my every single package you could quite possibly set up a site so this can be set up.