PDA

View Full Version : UFO not known to me

sethpen
07-20-2005, 02:10 AM
UFO meaning I have no idea what it is. It is probably a plane with trails.

hypeserver
07-20-2005, 02:14 AM
hey are you talking about the area with the white spots? because that is a series of ponds showing a reflection of the clouds.

sethpen
07-20-2005, 02:18 AM
Thanks for the reply but no. I am talking above that. you can see a small X and two streaks coming from it.

I done believe that the water masses are showing reflections of clouds but may be frozen water.

SethPen

hypeserver
07-20-2005, 02:27 AM
yeah that could be frozen water too......but as for the ufo it definately is flying and it is unidenified so I'd say it's a ufo. Alien, plane,blimp, or god knows what I don't know, but it is a ufo. O yeah by the way I was curious if you know how to upload files to the database on this site? I know how and where, but I just can't figure out where the places I saved as placemarks are located.

sethpen
07-20-2005, 03:09 AM
yeah that could be frozen water too......but as for the ufo it definately is flying and it is unidenified so I'd say it's a ufo. Alien, plane,blimp, or god knows what I don't know, but it is a ufo. O yeah by the way I was curious if you know how to upload files to the database on this site? I know how and where, but I just can't figure out where the places I saved as placemarks are located.

I have very few post so I have not look at uploading files other than when posting. I will assume that I should say it is in your original post in a thread that you created?

Just a guess.

SethPen

Mickey
07-20-2005, 04:15 AM
I know how and where, but I just can't figure out where the places I saved as placemarks are located.
When you save the files in Google Earth, they're just like any other file. Choose a location you'll remember (like a folder on your desktop) and save them there.

I don't know where the default save location is, as it remembers your previous one each time so there's no way I can check.

hypeserver
07-20-2005, 05:35 PM
that still helps a ton mickey thanks. I'll start uploading some of my files now!

sethpen
07-21-2005, 02:38 AM
that still helps a ton mickey thanks. I'll start uploading some of my files now!

Sorry, I misunderstood the question =]

jamocorke
07-21-2005, 02:22 PM
Not only do I think it's a plane, but I would say the path indicates that it likely left England on route to San Fran or LA