PDA

View Full Version : Top Players: Where is War_Peace?

swooby
09-26-2005, 04:19 PM
At 9:00AM PST, 9/26/2005, in the Top Players list I do not see War_Peace?
Is this a bug, or has he been removed from the game?
I don't think he has been removed from the game, as:

I still see his troop actions
I still see him posting messages
I am sure he would have complained by now :)

Timmetie
09-26-2005, 04:23 PM
he has NO cities.
i mean, i think he LOST his cities.
He must have cause he's NOWHERE in the top players list.
and ASIA now belongs to stanley and NA mostly.

but thanks for rubbing it in :D

Beezer
09-26-2005, 04:52 PM
If you were on GE War Friday night, you may know what happened.

War_Peace was knocked out of the top spot by a band of several alliances and individual players. All his cities were taken from him and all his armies were destroyed. So it is not a bug. War_Peace simply has nothing.

Undeterred, however, War_Peace has already begun rebuilding and will no doubt be back with a vengence soon.

Which is good, because I certainly don't want to lose one of the original War players!!

Lukepuuk
09-26-2005, 05:14 PM
Agreed. But I think an alltime revenge must be hurting your hands...
You must collect jewels like crazy just to take cities away from people who take em right back and laugh about it.

socrates
09-27-2005, 03:09 AM
well its all in good fun.... and remember its a game.... take a city ... lose an army... its all virtual....
but good fun if you can rub it in... :D

-_-ComputerGeek-_-
09-27-2005, 03:15 AM
Yea he is still in the game. He attacked one of my cities today, killed my troops, and left right away.LOL. fun fun fun.

Timmetie
09-27-2005, 05:36 AM
It is! I loved the fight when he suddenly dropped out of warp (snuk up to my cities) in my space!

that's what the game is for.

anthonywitt
10-01-2005, 01:18 PM
Yes W_P added spice to the game and is still doing it. I seem to look over my shoulder all the time now.
My fingers are hurting from building my geos in preperation for when ever he sneeks up behind me and kills my armies.
It has been so lonely that I made armies (WP Clone) and have sent them all over the world. They just wonder around.