PDA

View Full Version : Newbie question: What are alliences good for?

TheLeveller
10-02-2005, 08:24 PM
As the title of this thread already says: What are alliences good for? Does being in an allience have advantages?

Lukepuuk
10-02-2005, 09:14 PM
You stand stronger. In our alliance we help eachother by sending armies and with money.
It's also psychological. You mess with one person in an alliance and you have the chance of having all his mates standing in front of your cities a few hours later.
In database it's also easier to know who your friends are so you don't accidently attack them.
You can also see their bank accounts ;)

And you can play to compete in the top alliance ranking.

TheLeveller
10-03-2005, 09:10 AM
But how many players stand for that unity thing and how many just want to see you stripped (money, armies) and will stab a knife in your back as soon as they get that info...

Timmetie
10-03-2005, 12:56 PM
there has to be some level of trust..

michael fontenot
10-05-2005, 07:22 AM
As the title of this thread already says: What are alliences good for? Does being in an allience have advantages?

I agree with Timme, i trust all of the members of the alliance, (cells 1-3).

to answer your question leveller, check the score board on players and alliances.

socrates
10-05-2005, 10:58 AM
without trust ... alliances fall apart...
you're right about all the back stabbing and such. it eventually happens...
but you're end up with the most loyal and trusted members in your alliance after a while...

anthonywitt
10-05-2005, 02:26 PM
Well I have nothing to add because you guys have said it all.

TheLeveller
10-05-2005, 03:13 PM
Well, the allience I was in just fell apart. One member left the allience and the other one has no city and no army....so I left too. That was a short experience.

socrates
10-06-2005, 07:57 AM
sorry to hear bout that...