PDA

View Full Version : Resources now give more per day but last less time

Mickey
10-05-2005, 11:58 AM
I just changed all of the resource values (on oil, cotton and diamonds) so that they'll last about 1/5 as long, but generate 5x more per day. This will result in earning you about the same amount of money, but should help to keep the map more available for others to place resources.

Please note that this only affects new resources being put down. Exisiting ones will continue to follow their original numbers until they run out.

roswelljam
10-05-2005, 12:12 PM
I just changed all of the resource values (on oil, cotton and diamonds) so that they'll last about 1/5 as long, but generate 5x more per day. This will result in earning you about the same amount of money, but should help to keep the map more available for others to place resources.

Please note that this only affects new resources being put down. Exisiting ones will continue to follow their original numbers until they run out.

Fantastic news!!! Good one.

socrates
10-06-2005, 11:04 AM
mickey saw an idea out forth and saw it was good...
and he saw to it that the idea was made true... and it was good...
and the GEwarriors were glad....
except those trying to build now...

but be patient brothers & sisters there will be space for us to drill for oil and plant cotton and mine for diamonds as Mickey meant for us to do...

felipeboralli
10-06-2005, 05:39 PM
and the 36 hour limit, will be lifted too? at very least to 12 hours?
else, i will be able to mantain two or tree of cotton fields, diamonds, and oil. :mad:

also, the owners of Cape Town, Atlanta and Riyadh, will get a 5x boost in taxes soon... :shock:

Timmetie
10-06-2005, 08:08 PM
no, every mine gets 3 times more then before, and lasts 3 times less.

The fields were full before, now they might even have gaps.

So if any, the bonus cities get less.

Timmetie
10-06-2005, 08:09 PM
no, every mine gets 3 times more then before, and lasts 3 times less.

The fields were full before, now they might even have gaps.

So if any, the bonus cities get less.

/Timmetie uses Logic Blast
/Timmetie hits for 1 Gazillion Logic damage

*edit* aw man, was meant as edit. *edit*

iricigor
10-06-2005, 08:41 PM
And how about some kind of extra tax for those that have lets say more than 10 mines, or total income over 500 dinars, I mean geos.

Timmetie
10-06-2005, 08:52 PM
Boooo!!

War_Peace
10-06-2005, 09:23 PM
And how about some kind of extra tax for those that have lets say more than 10 mines, or total income over 500 dinars, I mean geos.

Actually, it is a good idea.

The more the income, the more the increase in tax ratio...

His Lord Uberdude
10-07-2005, 02:29 AM
Dang it, real life is bureaucratic enough. Let's keep a flat tax!!

Beezer
10-07-2005, 03:41 AM
Dang it, real life is bureaucratic enough. Let's keep a flat tax!!
Ahhhhhh!!!

A proponent of the Fair Tax system. I knew I liked you, Lord Uber Dude.

js3486
10-07-2005, 09:09 PM
Good grief Man I pay enough both in the game and as my alter ego. "Read my Lips No New Taxes" :mad:

tombstone
10-07-2005, 09:09 PM
Will he just add new resources already? I'm getting bored!

js3486
10-07-2005, 09:10 PM
I have been lobying to no avail. :whine:

jduddy
10-14-2005, 04:18 AM

After the reset consider increasing the output and decreasing the duration further. I fall into the camp of hating JEWEL HUNTING and would much rather earn passive income than active bouncing around the globe.

Consider adding bonds or other forms of income such as stocks.