PDA

View Full Version : How to occupy a victim? 2 questions

Beatjunkie
10-05-2005, 02:55 PM
Hey dudes..

I play this game since, lets say bout 1 or 2 weeks, and unfortunaly i got my troubles wit it..
i truly did search the forum but didn't find any answers...i strongly hope to get help on this way :slant:

at first, why am i able to have 2 oil wells and 2 diamand mines, bot no cotton field? cause, i cant find any, ****it! allways the text: "Please move to a more open area" no matter where i actually stand, and if there's space or not!?

i am finaly getting used to all the features and am enjoying the game, but one more question on my mind with no answer:

How can i occopy a city?
i cant find any docu to this question, and im pretty curious on this one :spin:

Please tell me what to do and how i can find out if i can accupy sone1 or not..

for example i'd like to occupy a guy called:

-(suaik)-

Owned By: suaik
Armies Inside: 0
View base details

kay, that's it...thanks for your attention
hope u will help me..

Peace Bj

TheMightySquigglies
10-05-2005, 03:11 PM
Hey dudes..

I play this game since, lets say bout 1 or 2 weeks, and unfortunaly i got my troubles wit it..
i truly did search the forum but didn't find any answers...i strongly hope to get help on this way :slant:

at first, why am i able to have 2 oil wells and 2 diamand mines, bot no cotton field? cause, i cant find any, ****it! allways the text: "Please move to a more open area" no matter where i actually stand, and if there's space or not!?

i am finaly getting used to all the features and am enjoying the game, but one more question on my mind with no answer:

How can i occopy a city?
i cant find any docu to this question, and im pretty curious on this one :spin:

Please tell me what to do and how i can find out if i can accupy sone1 or not..

for example i'd like to occupy a guy called:

kay, that's it...thanks for your attention
hope u will help me..

Peace Bj

I believe you are trying to occupy a home base and this is not possible. Untick home bases on the kml files on the left and just have GEWar cities on -you would then have to attack a city in order to occupy it unless it is currently unoccupied which is unlikely

Beatjunkie
10-05-2005, 03:26 PM
ah ok, but this means that i won't get one in next time, doesn't it? :(

TheMightySquigglies
10-05-2005, 05:32 PM
ah ok, but this means that i won't get one in next time, doesn't it? :(

I dont understand the question I'm afraid. If you mean get another army in then you can have as many in one city as you like so long as you control that city.

Beatjunkie
10-05-2005, 05:48 PM
:)) naa i meant, that it seems to me,
it's not really easy to get a new city, if i can only take cities which are listed in: "View unoccupied cities"

cause there is exact 0 cities to occupy! :whoa:

so i have to wait till a city stands in "View unoccupied cities", and this one should be next to me! lol

i will never get a city! :lol:

..i hope, i could make myself clear now, english isn't my motherlanguage :)

please help me! ^^

Peace Bj

His Lord Uberdude
10-05-2005, 07:33 PM
If you want a city, buy an army, enlarge it tremendously and go to the city you want. Then you attack it. If you lose, you don't get a city. If you win, you're automatically moved in.
You can't just sit around waiting for an unoccupied city. It's likely that someone else will get to it first, unless you're nextdoor to it, and that doesn't happen that often.

Beatjunkie
10-05-2005, 08:27 PM
ok, this helps a lot :)

figures, i will go for that, and we'll see :)

thx so far..

to be continued...

Timmetie
10-05-2005, 08:47 PM
you understood everything except the War, in gewar?

;-)

socrates
10-06-2005, 04:16 AM
if you really want a city, I'll let you take 1 of mine for free...
the question is can you hold it from all the other rampaging armies out there ?

Beatjunkie
10-06-2005, 11:28 AM
you understood everything except the War, in gewar?

;-)

hehe u got me ^^

if you really want a city, I'll let you take 1 of mine for free...

Hey thats very kind of you! :)

i would be glad to do what u offered me ;)
so how do we do that? :)

pm? :)

Peace n THX Bj