PDA

View Full Version : I'm a member ... but this is a newbie question!

Roger Andrew
10-06-2005, 12:30 PM
If a person knocks out all armies at a home base, does the attacking army get the current commodities, jewels, geos?

If not, why attack a home base?

... just had a newbie attack me and knock out 400 at home troops ... the guys were at my island get-away, recovering from a small campaign in Africa,
they were on the beach ... oh the inhumanity!

Beezer
10-06-2005, 12:55 PM
If a person knocks out all armies at a home base, does the attacking army get the current commodities, jewels, geos?

If not, why attack a home base?

... just had a newbie attack me and knock out 400 at home troops ... the guys were at my island get-away, recovering from a small campaign in Africa,
they were on the beach ... oh the inhumanity!
The only thing you gain from attacking a home base is the satisfaction of knowing that you killed a bunch of troops at the other players home base. You don't get jewels, geos, oil, etc.

Timmetie
10-06-2005, 03:28 PM
and their flag and mascot animal.

Roger Andrew
10-06-2005, 04:57 PM
The next requested feature: mascot animals ... I like it but does Rasqual the Racoon work for you?

THanks Beezer, just checking, for that Newbies sake .... otherwise retribution!!

socrates
10-07-2005, 02:05 AM
but I want to be able to take some jewels... :D
ah well... I know I won't be happy when it happens to me .... but hey... I'll accept it.... eventually... :D