PDA

View Full Version : Alliances - a bit silly in some cases

TheMightySquigglies
10-06-2005, 02:37 PM
OK I like the idea of alliances and everyone helping each other out but I just attacked someone who joined on 22-09 and he had over 10,000 troops in a city, now thats not that many but when that same person has 14 armies defending 9 cities and I consider myself to still be starting out in the game (joined 16-09) I begin to think that he's been helped out by the whole of the NA with money

I dont mind people sharing out geos but when a relative nebie can join the game, join the NA and instantly have more geos than someone who's worked hard to get them it begins to grate a little.

Maybe I'm just being hard on the guy and he's collected a LOT of jewels but I just find it hard to believe

Beezer
10-06-2005, 03:03 PM
OK I like the idea of alliances and everyone helping each other out but I just attacked someone who joined on 22-09 and he had over 10,000 troops in a city, now thats not that many but when that same person has 14 armies defending 9 cities and I consider myself to still be starting out in the game (joined 16-09) I begin to think that he's been helped out by the whole of the NA with money

I dont mind people sharing out geos but when a relative nebie can join the game, join the NA and instantly have more geos than someone who's worked hard to get them it begins to grate a little.

Maybe I'm just being hard on the guy and he's collected a LOT of jewels but I just find it hard to believe
It can be a bit frustrating. I'm sure that there are plenty of new NA members that have more troops and $$ than I do, simply becasue they are in the NA. That is the advantage of being in an alliance.

All we can do is work hard to earn some geos and slowly take over cities.

Well, that and I could reduce all thier city values to 0........ :lol:

Timmetie
10-06-2005, 03:28 PM
why wouldnt someone who joined almost 2 weeks ago have 10.000 troops?

it isnt that much.

TheMightySquigglies
10-06-2005, 04:40 PM
Its more the 9 cities and 14 Armies (prob all with similar to 10,000 troops) I was thinking.

I was just having a rant at not taking the city really lol

Timmetie
10-07-2005, 03:49 PM
i just checked, i started playing the 15th, (made my account earlyer).

and i dont think my alliance gave me that much money netto. a few thou :)

Lukepuuk
10-07-2005, 06:06 PM
The people in our alliance wish we gave money away.
We help with troops, but with money they are on their own.

When i first started playing i had 40.000 troops in one week.
Without any script.
It's not that hard.

But we don't just give away money.

Sperber
10-08-2005, 12:19 AM
*ehm* written some days ago ... ;)

Would it be possible to expand the Bank Transaction list?
In the way you expanded the Latest Actions?
So we can scroll back?

Our alliance wants to appoint one person to be the bank. People could voluntary give him a small amount every day and they could all live off the profit and in emergencies, the bank can then give or lent Geo's.
But to do that, we might need to be able to scroll back into transactions.