PDA

View Full Version : Resources

js3486
10-07-2005, 06:18 PM
I don't know if the powers that be have read previous posts but I would like to know what other plans have been or are being made for resource collection improvement. I can not currently drill for oil because the tiny spot allocated is completely saturated. I was finally able, for the first time in 5 full days to plant a cotton field. This is kind of sad, can we not get more locations? For example Oil is drilled from all over the middle east not limited to Saudi Arabia. It is available in the Persian Gulf, the Gulf of Mexico, Alaska, South America and various location INCONUS or in the Continental US. Cotton is grown in other places, not just a 1000 sq. mi. section of Georgia. Can we get some to address these issues, especially if there continue to be bottle necks because of resource field saturation.

js3486 :spin:

Timmetie
10-07-2005, 06:40 PM
there is, mickey just decreased the lenght mines stay 5fold.

js3486
10-07-2005, 08:36 PM
Mines were never a problem for me personally its oil wells and cotton. Just an FYI. Why not broaden areas for reource gathering? Or Add more areas especially if it will cost us in troop movement. :confused:

Timmetie
10-07-2005, 08:56 PM
with mines, i mean diamond, oil and cotton.

i dont like to say mines, fields and erm, fields, every time.

js3486
10-09-2005, 02:03 AM
Gotcha,

My question to Mickey is why not enlarge the resource areas, add more or reduce the diamter around current "mines" to allow greater saturation. He has not responded and multiple people are complaining about the bottle neck what he has done so far is great but far short of the needed remedy. Gives us more opportunities, Please!!!

Lukepuuk
10-09-2005, 03:13 AM
I think Mickey is working on it already.
Let's not forget he has a normal job and a family.
Can't expect him to be around here all the time.

Beezer
10-09-2005, 05:02 AM
I think Mickey is working on it already.
Let's not forget he has a normal job and a family.
Can't expect him to be around here all the time.
Very true.

I was actually at his house this evening and discussed some ideas for new resouces (like one that Luke sugested to me). The existing ones can be tweaked all day long, but I think we still need more areas.