PDA

View Full Version : kinda..uh..stuck

luigi667
10-10-2005, 10:55 AM
never thought i´ve have to complain, but now that time´s come. or maybe i´ve found some bug ;) so, here´s the problem:
one day i went hunting for those shiny jewels, i was asked to zoom in on a city of "brasilia, brazil". now i did that...and nuthin´would ever happen. maybe that is because zhe city is named "brasileia" in reality? whatever, i can´t collect jewels anymore and need to wait till my diamonds run out.. :whine:
so, if anyone got an answer (or maybe you want to donate some geos to my account ;) ), i´d be very pleased.

roswelljam
10-10-2005, 11:05 AM
never thought i´ve have to complain, but now that time´s come. or maybe i´ve found some bug ;) so, here´s the problem:
one day i went hunting for those shiny jewels, i was asked to zoom in on a city of "brasilia, brazil". now i did that...and nuthin´would ever happen. maybe that is because zhe city is named "brasileia" in reality? whatever, i can´t collect jewels anymore and need to wait till my diamonds run out.. :whine:
so, if anyone got an answer (or maybe you want to donate some geos to my account ;) ), i´d be very pleased.

If you load the Cities file and zoom in to the centre of the Brasilia city icon the jewel will be there. Any problems - PM me.

TheMightySquigglies
10-10-2005, 11:15 AM
try putting a full stop after the name too like so

Brasilia, Brasil.

Google earth's "Fly To" isn't all that clever at the moment.

luigi667
10-10-2005, 12:59 PM
try putting a full stop after the name too like so

Brasilia, Brasil.

Google earth's "Fly To" isn't all that clever at the moment.

yeehaw! thanks a lot for your quick replies, all of you! but puttin´that little period in there really did the trick! now i can go on hunting them shiny things! thx! :clap: