PDA

View Full Version : So many armies....

Stanley
10-10-2005, 10:02 PM
michael fontenot has 1297 armies

I'm not sure he can possibly move that many armies without a script to help him. I hope he enjoys the new scripter==banned rules. I suppose those armies will be staying in the same cities for a long time. :)

Beezer
10-10-2005, 10:11 PM
michael fontenot has 1297 armies

I'm not sure he can possibly move that many armies without a script to help him. I hope he enjoys the new scripter==banned rules. I suppose those armies will be staying in the same cities for a long time. :)
Hmmmmm....that is a lot of armies.

Maybe he is building for a massive, world-wide strike where he will wipe us all out.

Maybe a few of us should make a pre-emptive strike and kill a few of them.........

Lukepuuk
10-10-2005, 10:26 PM
Whatever way...i do believe he bought them before Mickey came with the new rule ;)

TheMightySquigglies
10-10-2005, 10:30 PM
That depends, he could move them all without a script but not as tightly packed together as they are when he does move them.

I wonder if most are only 100 troops?

I'm thinking on buying lots and lots of armies too, maybe about 10,000 ish ;)

Beezer
10-10-2005, 10:39 PM
That depends, he could move them all without a script but not as tightly packed together as they are when he does move them.

I wonder if most are only 100 troops?

I'm thinking on buying lots and lots of armies too, maybe about 10,000 ish ;)
What would be the advantage to buying lots of armies as oppose to buying a few armies and loading them with lots of troops?? It's more expensive to buy loads of armies instead of purchasing individual troops.

I guess it looks more menacing to see a city that has 400+ armies in it.

michael fontenot
10-11-2005, 04:56 AM
Luke-thanks for the defense and yes i did that before the ban on script assistance.

Beezer-you are paranoid.

Stanley-get a hobby, nobody likes a rat.

TheMightySquigglies
10-11-2005, 08:11 AM
What would be the advantage to buying lots of armies as oppose to buying a few armies and loading them with lots of troops?? It's more expensive to buy loads of armies instead of purchasing individual troops.

I guess it looks more menacing to see a city that has 400+ armies in it.

yeah that was pretty much my only reason plus if people see 100 armies in a city they know there's at least 10000 troops in there (provided no one has attacked said armies.