PDA

View Full Version : Retirement

Beezer
10-11-2005, 01:31 PM
Effective immediately, I will vacate my 3 cities in Japan and quit playing the game. I would rather quit playing than continue to receive PMs accusing me or any other moderator of cheating. I can't send armies out or attack a city without receiving a PM accusing me of cheating or being part of some stupid conspiracy theory to keep people down. It's just not worth it.

So have fun.

bueth
10-11-2005, 02:39 PM
So why didn't you just open a new account, transfer your money and proceed attacking them? I bet there most ppl do that...

For my part, I'm getting tired of this game as well but because of all the alliances and ppl with huge amounts of money. In my thoughts, the option to send money to different accounts, destroyed the game. Now its too easy to cheat...

Beezer
10-11-2005, 02:45 PM
So why didn't you just open a new account, transfer your money and proceed attacking them? I bet there most ppl do that...
Um...becasue that would be cheating. And I would rather not cheat.

bueth
10-11-2005, 03:05 PM
Um...becasue that would be cheating. And I would rather not cheat.

i know, got that from your message. that was ment more ironically... (does this word exist in english)

rasqual
10-11-2005, 10:40 PM
Effective immediately, I will vacate my 3 cities in Japan and quit playing the game. I would rather quit playing than continue to receive PMs accusing me or any other moderator of cheating. I can't send armies out or attack a city without receiving a PM accusing me of cheating or being part of some stupid conspiracy theory to keep people down. It's just not worth it.

So have fun.
Name names. I'd wager that a super-alliance of like-minded regulars with little tolerance for such thin-skinned idiocy would happily kick their arses down the road until they're left mumbling about how unfair it all is -- to their hamsters.

;-)

Beezer
10-11-2005, 10:45 PM
Name names. I'd wager that a super-alliance of like-minded regulars with little tolerance for such thin-skinned idiocy would happily kick their arses down the road until they're left mumbling about how unfair it all is -- to their hamsters.

;-)
LOL

No. I'll take the high ground and won't name names here.

rasqual
10-11-2005, 10:49 PM
LOL

No. I'll take the high ground and won't name names here.
Oh, great. Now they'll accuse you of being a self-righteous prig.

LOL

Ya can't win with such varmints. The best ya can do is know when to fold 'em. Best of luck.

Beezer
10-11-2005, 10:51 PM
Ya can't win with such varmints. The best ya can do is know when to fold 'em. Best of luck.
Very true.

I'll still be trolling around the boards, so I won't be completely gone.

Sperber
10-12-2005, 11:14 AM
this game starts to suck...

people are cussing at each other at a very low niveau, people have several accounts, scripts were used massively and moderators are mobbed (dont know if this word exists in english; says you re pushed/argued/bowled...) out of the game. a lot of players seem to be doing everything to gain a favour.

this game was supposed to be fun...................

socrates
10-13-2005, 06:39 AM
Will you be back at the reset ?

I'm sure it'll be more cheat proof than before... and no one can say you're cheating...

ronnielim
10-13-2005, 10:13 AM

I'm sure it'll be more cheat proof than before... and no one can say you're cheating...

... so all the hunting of jewels will be wasted`~~ :whine:

Beezer
10-13-2005, 12:41 PM

Probably not.

Timmetie
10-14-2005, 01:58 PM
beezer, everyone is accused of cheating when they're doing well. Take it as a compliment and go on.

rasqual
10-14-2005, 02:14 PM
Of course, the irony is that no one has exactly accused me of cheating today. Beezer ends up on the butt end of someone's sensitive inferential engine, and catches heck for it. I, on the other hand, launch 4.some billion troops in nearly 1000 armies, and everyone just hoots and laughs. :-\

Beezer
10-14-2005, 02:17 PM
Of course, the irony is that no one has exactly accused me of cheating today. Beezer ends up on the butt end of someone's sensitive inferential engine, and catches heck for it. I, on the other hand, launch 4.some billion troops in nearly 1000 armies, and everyone just hoots and laughs. :-\
I think that if you were a moderator like me, then all hell would break loose.

I personally find it entertaining to see the number of battles that are occuring today. It's insane.

Lukepuuk
10-14-2005, 02:22 PM

Thats only because we are on the verge of a mayor reset.

rasqual
10-14-2005, 02:33 PM
I personally find it entertaining to see the number of battles that are occuring today. It's insane.
Well let's see what it's like when everyone ranked in the top 200 suddenly finds themselves with an extra 123,456 geos in the bank.

Done.

:-)

Timmetie
10-14-2005, 02:40 PM
just minutes after i flee from my last 2 cities!!!!

Beezer
10-14-2005, 02:41 PM
Well let's see what it's like when everyone ranked in the top 200 suddenly finds themselves with an extra 123,456 geos in the bank.

Done.

:-)
Holy crap. I have that much in my account now.

Rasqual, you are my hero.

rasqual
10-14-2005, 02:49 PM
Holy crap. I have that much in my account now.

Rasqual, you are my hero.
Yeah, but Mickey's gonna have my rear in a sling before this is over. Especially since I'm stalling on feeding him the bug. ;-)