PDA

View Full Version : Alliances... grrrr

reklats
10-12-2005, 02:05 AM
You know, I think eventually we're going to have to just have a few alliances that are set by the game so we always have people to attack. See, I don't want to take on NAR because of obvious reasons but also a friend of mine is in there and I don't want to get him riled up (he's a bit nuts). Then I go and join the next biggest alliance. That knocks out most of the players as targets.

I think it might be more fun to split into a a small number of teams and just go at it.

rasqual
10-12-2005, 03:04 AM
You know, I think eventually we're going to have to just have a few alliances that are set by the game so we always have people to attack. See, I don't want to take on NAR because of obvious reasons but also a friend of mine is in there and I don't want to get him riled up (he's a bit nuts). Then I go and join the next biggest alliance. That knocks out most of the players as targets.

I think it might be more fun to split into a a small number of teams and just go at it.
How about second order alliances? You can be part of any two alliances, so long as fewer than half the members are members of any alliance whose members constitute more than half of those alliances similarly allied?

;-)

Hey, how about "sworn enemies?" I mean, we specify allies -- why not enemies? We could even send out invitations. "Will you be my enemy, you sack of spit?"

LOL

socrates
10-12-2005, 06:06 AM
we're running out of people we're not afraid to pick on... :whoa:

rasqual
10-12-2005, 10:07 PM
we're running out of people we're not afraid to pick on... :whoa:
LOL

No kidding. Pretty soon they're going to be knocking on our doors with private messages, asking for protection dues.

;-)

reklats
10-12-2005, 10:59 PM
lol I'd like to see NA split in two opposing teams and battle it out :)

Radeon
10-13-2005, 01:40 AM
Me too that would just make my day. Maybe they will for fun sence the reset will be coming soon.

posto
10-13-2005, 08:06 AM
You know... I heard that Lukepuuk is planning to atack tukamotton... He says he's ready for it and that he'll do it this week. He planed it all with some guys in his aliance...

What are you going to do tukamotton?

Lukepuuk
10-13-2005, 02:14 PM
hahahahaha nice try. Splitting it up will never happen.
I know thats what you wrote on rasquals alliance note page reklats.
Won't happen. Ever.

KayEss
10-13-2005, 02:18 PM
Alliances should just be limited to ten players.

Lukepuuk
10-13-2005, 02:25 PM
They were...8 players...didn't matter...we just formed 3 cells(one was formed later by a player himself)

War_Peace
10-13-2005, 02:26 PM
(one was formed later by a player himself)

:lol: :rofl: Heeeeey! Who stole my idea!? :lol:

reklats
10-13-2005, 03:14 PM
I know I wrote it on Rasquals page.. but it's no secret that it was my thought all along. I think I also posted it on your forum and in the chat so it's not like you uncovered a big secret by infiltrating Rasquals alliance Luke.

I don't see what fun it is if one alliance owns everything and all the top players are in it. That only reduces the conflict potential and the conflict is what this game is all about.