PDA

View Full Version : Credit

MkhitarSparapet
10-12-2005, 08:33 PM
How about being able to obtain loans for collateral. You can offer your nukes, nuke shields, oil rigs, cotton fields, diamond mines, or even soldiers (not very politically correct and I wonder what the bank would do to my soldiers, but hey, I need the money).

Alternatively, can someone lend me a few thousand Geos?

MkhitarSparapet

MkhitarSparapet
10-12-2005, 08:37 PM
Also, the income generated by this activity could go towards "development" or helping poorer/smaller players. Perhaps it can be divided among all stakeholders/players, but with smaller players getting more money proportionally to their GDP.

Mkhitar

Lukepuuk
10-12-2005, 08:48 PM
I think this would probably mean people would quit if they can't pay it back anymore.
Can't help you with thousands of geo's :p
Do check your bank though.

MkhitarSparapet
10-12-2005, 08:57 PM
I think this would probably mean people would quit if they can't pay it back anymore.
Can't help you with thousands of geo's :p
Do check your bank though.

The bank can keep a credit rating of Good, Medium, and Bad on users. You would be encouraged to be a good debtor and pay back the loans on time.

Initially the loans could be really short-term. Like for 1 day or 3 days.

The bank could evaluate your credit-worthiness by your potential. If you have 10 oil wells (don't know if that is possible), then the bank could deem that giving 300 Geos for 3 days would be a low risk, at an interest of say 5% a day.

In 3 days, the debtor must pay back 347 Geos to the bank, out of which, 47 would be pure profit and can go to help poorer players.

If the player doesn't pay back within 3 days, then the bank would take his oil wells.

Mkhitar