PDA

View Full Version : Beezer

anthonywitt
10-13-2005, 01:17 PM
Now that the war with Beezer is completed I need to set somethings straight.
Beezer is a heck of a player and moderator. He is fair and does not cheat.
I put alot of prewar propaganda on the fourms to play mind games with Beezer and fabricated 90% of it to confuse his war thought. Well I want to say he was the hardest to beat and we fought fair. I knew he would fight with out cheating and this is the way he fought.
From talking to Beezer in many PM's I found him to be of outstanding integrity. I person that loves this game and gives his all for it.
I slammed his honor very hard and I am asking on the fourms that he forgive me for my short comings of not thinking before posting.

Sorry Beezer.

Beezer
10-13-2005, 02:13 PM
Now that the war with Beezer is completed I need to set somethings straight.
Beezer is a heck of a player and moderator. He is fair and does not cheat.
I put alot of prewar propaganda on the fourms to play mind games with Beezer and fabricated 90% of it to confuse his war thought. Well I want to say he was the hardest to beat and we fought fair. I knew he would fight with out cheating and this is the way he fought.
From talking to Beezer in many PM's I found him to be of outstanding integrity. I person that loves this game and gives his all for it.
I slammed his honor very hard and I am asking on the fourms that he forgive me for my short comings of not thinking before posting.

Sorry Beezer.
Don't sweat it man. It's all good.

Your post actually brought to light some very good points about how moderators could be perceived in the game and how that might affect the integrity of the game. So the best course of action for myself and the other mods/beta testers was to simply remove ourselves and any accompanying doubt from the game. We certainly don't want the game to fail because of the way that mods/testers might be perceived.

We'll still be around, helping Mickey test new features behind the scenes and in some live situations, but we have removed ourselves from the day-to-day gaming.

So your post did two things:

1) Pointed out what the perception of us could be and how it might compromise the success of the game.
2) Showed everyone the power of psychological warfare in GE War.

You were a worthy adversary Anthony. I expect you will do well in the GEW world.

anthonywitt
10-14-2005, 01:05 AM
Thanks.