PDA

View Full Version : Cry HAVOK ! and let slip the dogs of war

socrates
10-14-2005, 07:37 AM
Yesterday has got to be the most active time since I joined GEWar.

I just peeked at Rasqual 9th Apocalypes.... a million strong... and my no.1 position is only temporary...

Has anyone thought there might not be a reset ? That its all part of Mickey's Master Plan.....

Plan A - "Get everyone to spend every single Geo cause it ain't going to be worth it"
Plan B - "bring all the big guys down several pegs"
Plan C - "Make everyone more or less equal"

well if that's the case... its working... I still wonder how Raqual got 18 armies... at 1 million strong each... ( I just assuming ) and 1 super 11 million army.... You are Rich !! ..

and if you don't have any geo's left... you were rich !

in the meantime... I'll be with my troops in Cairo.... our favourite song at the moment is "we're going to be stomped"

Beezer
10-14-2005, 12:39 PM
Has anyone thought there might not be a reset ? That its all part of Mickey's Master Plan.....
From my conversations with Mickey, I can assure you that there WILL be a reset.

reklats
10-14-2005, 02:10 PM
Well I hope Mickey CONTINUES working on the hacks and bugs because there are still a LOT of them. Anyone with any ambition could have billion troop armies and they don't even need to have two PC's to do it... this is rediculous.

Brendo
10-14-2005, 02:11 PM
Well I hope Mickey CONTINUES working on the hacks and bugs because there are still a LOT of them. Anyone with any ambition could have billion troop armies and they don't even need to have two PC's to do it... this is rediculous.

Its only a reset, not a move out of beta...

rasqual
10-14-2005, 02:17 PM
Wait . . . you mean I could have done this without two accounts?!

;-)