PDA

View Full Version : Disbanding Stone Table

rasqual
10-14-2005, 03:22 PM
Hey allies, I'm doing it earlier than I said, I know. But the game's so darned higgledy-piggledy now, it's probably a great time to do it (more chaos ;-)

I'm going to be winding down my participation -- at least as aggressively as I've participated on the boards and such. I'll be lacking time. My interest hasn't faded at all, though. Mickey, keep pushing the game back into the GE UI!

I'll be drifting in and out until the big reset, then I'll probably be scarce for a while. Some good folks in here. Keep the faith.

His Lord Uberdude
10-14-2005, 03:33 PM
So now NA can smash the leaderless n00bs once again? Like a headless snake...

Beezer
10-14-2005, 03:34 PM
So now NA can smash the leaderless n00bs once again? Like a headless snake...
Interesting......

Previuos posts would have us believe that the NA actually tries to help new players.

Guess not.

Eitehr way, it won't matter. Good luck taking down Rasqual.

roswelljam
10-14-2005, 03:38 PM
Hey allies, I'm doing it earlier than I said, I know. But the game's so darned higgledy-piggledy now, it's probably a great time to do it (more chaos ;-)

I'm going to be winding down my participation -- at least as aggressively as I've participated on the boards and such. I'll be lacking time. My interest hasn't faded at all, though. Mickey, keep pushing the game back into the GE UI!

I'll be drifting in and out until the big reset, then I'll probably be scarce for a while. Some good folks in here. Keep the faith.

Hope you don't disappear for ever - it's been fun reading your posts and I for one will miss you! Take care and thanks for much fun today! One of the best so far...

Lukepuuk
10-14-2005, 03:57 PM
Interesting......

Previuos posts would have us believe that the NA actually tries to help new players.

Guess not.

Beezer, I hope Uberdude is joking there :p

We are trying to help newbies and we'll show you after the reset.
Now it's just chaos on the board...

Don't let one remark from uberdude make you think otherwise :)

Beezer
10-14-2005, 03:59 PM
Beezer, I hope Uberdude is joking there :p

We are trying to help newbies and we'll show you after the reset.
Now it's just chaos on the board...

Don't let one remark from uberdude make you think otherwise :)
I know. I just like giving you guys a hard time...... :lol:

His Lord Uberdude
10-14-2005, 04:11 PM
Interesting......

Guess not.

It's the end of the world, I've got 123,000 geos burning a hole in my pocket, and no one to attack. We can square off after the reset.

Beezer
10-14-2005, 05:22 PM
It's the end of the world, I've got 123,000 geos burning a hole in my pocket, and no one to attack. We can square off after the reset.
If you want someone to attack, send your armies to my home base. I've got 1 army there now and the rest will arrive within the next 4 hours or so.

CianR
10-14-2005, 05:28 PM

You must be joking! I hate the NA to the deepest depths of my soul . . . unless, of course, they're watching - in which case those guys are the bestest bestest players in the whole google earth world!! :lol:

Lukepuuk
10-15-2005, 12:15 AM

You must be joking! I hate the NA to the deepest depths of my soul . . . unless, of course, they're watching - in which case those guys are the bestest bestest players in the whole google earth world!! :lol:

Nope, didn't read it ;)

jduddy
10-15-2005, 12:30 AM
Hope you don't disappear for ever - it's been fun reading your posts and I for one will miss you! Take care and thanks for much fun today! One of the best so far...

Roger that!!!

His Lord Uberdude
10-15-2005, 02:11 AM
I think I know why you disbanded now....couldn't take the n00bs along to fame and fortune, eh Rasqual? ;) Wanted to attack them with your newfound wealth....