PDA

View Full Version : Reset!!

Mickey
10-15-2005, 02:12 AM
The game has been reset. Everyone is back to being a brand-new player. Oil wells are available! Cities are wide-open!

Be sure to download the new KML files, as your hidden reference number will be different now.

Let me know of any issues you encounter.

His Lord Uberdude
10-15-2005, 02:13 AM
The game has been reset. Everyone is back to being a brand-new player. Oil wells are available! Cities are wide-open!

Be sure to download the new KML files, as your hidden reference number will be different now.

Let me know of any issues you encounter.
I'm, like the first to know!! Seconds ago, this wasn't here!! :shock: AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!

Mickey
10-15-2005, 02:15 AM
Let me elaborate a bit:

- The home base display, army display and city display files are the same.
- You need to redownload the jewel collecting KML, the cotton field KML, the diamond mine KML and the oil well KML.

His Lord Uberdude
10-15-2005, 02:16 AM
Unfortunatley, I'm on the computer that can't run Googe Earth. :whine: I'm behind already.

birq
10-15-2005, 02:21 AM
I can't hunt jewels. It won't tell me where the next jewel can be found.

Mickey
10-15-2005, 02:23 AM
I can't hunt jewels. It won't tell me where the next jewel can be found.
Did you download a new copy of the jewel hunting KML file?

birq
10-15-2005, 02:25 AM
Did you download a new copy of the jewel hunting KML file?

I deleted and downloaded everything again.

Mickey
10-15-2005, 02:27 AM
Yep - my bad. Should be fixed now.

birq
10-15-2005, 02:28 AM
Yep - my bad. Should be fixed now.

Yeah, it is.

Thanks!

js3486
10-15-2005, 02:55 AM
Same Problem we had previously WE will run out of room quick because of the length the mines are active and the yields.. Just an FYI

Radeon
10-15-2005, 03:00 AM
Oh man guess the fun has ended. But it was great while it lasted!!! :lol: Time to start saving..

a_kotten
10-15-2005, 03:02 AM
the jewels trade in for 0.0 geos......is this right? lol

Mickey
10-15-2005, 03:16 AM
Same Problem we had previously WE will run out of room quick because of the length the mines are active and the yields.. Just an FYI
Actually, this should be less of a problem, but it might still get bad eventually. I've just adjusted them again so that they last for a much shorter period of time, but give out more stuff per day. This will mean that new spaces will be opening up all the time, and one person can't have more than a few of any one resource, due to the 36 hour time limit.

They're on a sliding scale, based on many factors. Given your total value of over 20 million, they're worthless to you.

For a newbie, they're worth 2 geos each. They become less and less valuable as you become larger and larger, in an effort to keep them as a newbie/rebuilding tool only and not a consistent source of income.

blitzkrieg
10-15-2005, 03:20 AM

hehehe - that's what you get for stepping into New York in the first half hour :)

but now ..... must ..... jewel hunt ......

Blitzkriegmj

Mickey
10-15-2005, 03:33 AM
hehehe - that's what you get for stepping into New York in the first half hour
Of course, this means he's generating revenue from the city, though.

I think the best strategy at this point would be to jewel hunt for a while, then grab a few big cities before you leave so you can generate that income in your sleep.

jduddy
10-15-2005, 03:45 AM
Actually, this should be less of a problem, but it might still get bad eventually. I've just adjusted them again so that they last for a much shorter period of time, but give out more stuff per day. This will mean that new spaces will be opening up all the time, and one person can't have more than a few of any one resource, due to the 36 hour time limit.

They're on a sliding scale, based on many factors. Given your total value of over 20 million, they're worthless to you.

For a newbie, they're worth 2 geos each. They become less and less valuable as you become larger and larger, in an effort to keep them as a newbie/rebuilding tool only and not a consistent source of income.

Great start!! I feel the sliding scale for the JEWELS will be fair to all!

jduddy
10-15-2005, 03:47 AM
Of course, this means he's generating revenue from the city, though.

I think the best strategy at this point would be to jewel hunt for a while, then grab a few big cities before you leave so you can generate that income in your sleep.

Mickey,

Are you saying you actually SLEEP??? As much work as you have dedicated to the first beta, I doubt yo sleep much.

Mickey
10-15-2005, 04:37 AM
Are you saying you actually SLEEP???
Not as much as I'd like... :)

ronnielim
10-15-2005, 06:53 AM
give me a great shock when I see my geos = zero... haha

hope this time no more scripts runners... hehe