PDA

View Full Version : Ok Listen Up This Is Bad

andrew1
10-15-2005, 06:11 PM
15 MINUTES AGO NO ONE CONTROLLED EUROPE NOW AS SOON AS I GET BACK ARRON UK HAS THE UK AND WEEDMASTA AND CHRIS CONTROL EUROPE SOME ONE TELL ME THAT IS CHEAP! Im a normal player and never used cheats but when cheats are used agaist me i get angry! MICKY TELL ME WHAT IS HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mickey
10-15-2005, 06:15 PM
15 MINUTES AGO NO ONE CONTROLLED EUROPE NOW AS SOON AS I GET BACK ARRON UK HAS THE UK AND WEEDMASTA AND CHRIS CONTROL EUROPE SOME ONE TELL ME THAT IS CHEAP! Im a normal player and never used cheats but when cheats are used agaist me i get angry! MICKY TELL ME WHAT IS HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What makes you think they cheated? I can't say for sure whether they did or not, but we've got some pretty good anti-cheat measures in place.

Timmetie
10-15-2005, 06:19 PM
andrew, it might be all 100 man armies, they've spread to thin.

by proclaiming they cheat your actually helping them, they need time to consolidate. dont give it to them! strike now! strike fast! strike hard!

andrew1
10-15-2005, 06:19 PM
What makes you think they cheated? I can't say for sure whether they did or not, but we've got some pretty good anti-cheat measures in place.
Well i was about to get that city no one was going for it bang he got it.

Timmetie
10-15-2005, 06:21 PM
so he was close.

War_Peace
10-15-2005, 06:22 PM
Ok, now!!

First, stop writing like SO!

That is the delay caused by the load on server. Those City/Armies/Home-Base Display files upload data regularly. Sometimes it's like 1-2 minutes and sometimes it's like hours.

Mickey, it would be neat if you could make sure that they refresh themselves more often.

Thanks...

Mickey
10-15-2005, 06:29 PM
That is the delay caused by the load on server. Those City/Armies/Home-Base Display files upload data regularly. Sometimes it's like 1-2 minutes and sometimes it's like hours.

Mickey, it would be neat if you could make sure that they refresh themselves more often.
I can't remember what the default values are, but you can adjust the refresh rate yourself from inside Google Earth. For server load reasons, please don't set them any higher than five minutes or so.

Also, officially, do not post cheating accusations in public. If you think someone might be cheating, send a PM to myself or Beezer and include detailed proof on how you know they're cheating.

Thread closed.