PDA

View Full Version : Bravo Rasqual!

Billy Mac
10-15-2005, 08:45 PM
after two weeks of hard labor,collecting a massive 5000 geos I figured I'd probably be able to take the world if I could gather about another 100K or so......then I hit lotto. :shock: Over 125K deposited right into my account. I wasn't sure if I should be mad or rejoicing.
When I finally got back down to earth (no pun intended) I figured what the hey! It's beta.
:menacing: BUY ARRRMIEEEES! MASSSIVE TROOOOPS! THE WORRLD!!!!

I figure either I'm the only guy who got the well deserved bonus or everyone else is so bloody rich it didn't phase them enough to show their appreciation.
Well even if all the rest of them don't, I appreciate it.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

HEY??? WHERE'S MY @#!?%# MONEY????? :hair:

oooh noooo!!! not the reset!!!!! not now!!!!! :brick:
Nice touch Rasqual! Touche'

rasqual
10-17-2005, 04:06 AM
after two weeks of hard labor,collecting a massive 5000 geos I figured I'd probably be able to take the world if I could gather about another 100K or so......then I hit lotto. :shock: Over 125K deposited right into my account. . . .
Until I'd read up to your Mr. Bill act on the reset, I thought for sure your post was the worst case of network latency I've ever seen. ;-)

Billy Mac
10-17-2005, 07:02 AM
Sorry about the delay. I've only been in the game two weeks and wasn't going to post at all. I was sure you'd have more response on the end game. I felt a well deserved congrats were in order so I had to post before too much time had past.
It was real good fun. I'm looking forward to more.

Billy Mac :cool:

P.S.- By the way, I was getting a little anxious at the timing of your response to this post. I was afraid you had left the game.
Glad to see your still aboard.

P.P.S.- Got any spare geos? ;)

rasqual
10-17-2005, 10:58 PM
;-)

Actually, I *am* out of the game for a while. I'll be tapering off conversation here, too. SOO busy!

araT
10-18-2005, 04:23 AM
Noooo0o0o0o0o0ooooo!! :whine:

rasqual you cant leave me! I can feel the boards IQ dropping another 100 points already! :spin: :dead:

T.

rasqual
10-18-2005, 04:47 AM
Noooo0o0o0o0o0ooooo!! :whine:
The Mr. Bill thing is catching on, I see. Look, you'll survive. Just keep a sharp eye out for Mr. Hand (aka Mickey). :-)

araT
10-18-2005, 04:53 AM
Fine, off you go then, I'll be in the file adim area sulking and denying files :p

Have fun, busy man! come home soon!

T.