PDA

View Full Version : Aquastor Call Home! You're The Winner

Appletom
07-22-2005, 05:00 PM
Well, in our first contest, the race to 1,000, member Aquastor had the closest guess.

Aquastor chose yesterday at 20:15 as an entry, the actual time was 17:26. That put Aquastor accurate to within less than three hours!

BUT - Aquastor's preferences are for no private messages and no email contact from GEH members.

So - Aquastor - if you are reading this please PM me or send me an email so you can collect your prize.

Thanks, and congratulations once again.

hypeserver
07-22-2005, 09:14 PM
congrads aquastar (ahhh so what I can't spell the username lol)

aquastor
07-23-2005, 06:47 AM
...then winning would not be half the joy it most definitely is. I've never won a contest before in my life, and I can't think of a better place to start. Thanks to Appletom for running the competition and to everyone else for for posting such enthralling and entertaining files!

-Aq

hypeserver
07-23-2005, 11:34 PM
I've been seeing a lot of people posting their username initials that I think is a pretty cool idea.

Stadsman
07-26-2005, 03:11 PM
I've been seeing a lot of people posting their username initials that I think is a pretty cool idea.
LOL, this must be the least value added post.

-St

aquastor
08-04-2005, 10:42 PM
Mug just arrived, and it's bee-yoo-tiful! It occupies the primo spot on my desk and has already made three new converts to the GEH site. Thanks again!