PDA

View Full Version : Couple of bugs

aravan
10-19-2005, 05:18 AM
First one. I am getting the message that I cant deposit into anyone elses account without having at least 1 oil/cotton/diamond mine. I meet that requirement and should probably meet any others that are set up.

Also. I noticed this:

22:32:14 - October 18th, 2005 The city of Istanbul, Turkey was attacked by ronnielim. No defending armies (0 troops) were killed in the battle. 0 attacking troops were killed. aravan lost the city.
22:31:25 - October 18th, 2005 The city of Istanbul, Turkey was attacked by ronnielim. 1 defending army (37 troops) was killed in the battle. 51 attacking troops were killed. aravan retained control of the city.

Not big, but still a bug.

blitzkrieg
10-19-2005, 05:22 AM
Mickey, is the above bug possibley because ronnielim pressed attack, got impatient and pressed attack again? First result went in and second had no armies left to attack with - what would happen if someone did this after they actually won the city? Attack themselves with themselves?

Possible fix a 10 second delay for each attack.

Not a coder so sorry if that all sounds to laymen's terms, just a logic buff.

Blitzkriegmj

WalterNeff
10-19-2005, 08:10 AM
... I am getting the message that I cant deposit into anyone elses account without having at least 1 oil/cotton/diamond mine. I meet that requirement and should probably meet any others that are set up.

Same here, even if i try to desposit some geos into my bankaccount.

maxxxheimer
10-19-2005, 08:27 AM
I am getting the message that I cant deposit into anyone elses account without having at least 1 oil/cotton/diamond mine. I meet that requirement and should probably meet any others that are set up.

...isn' it a new way against cheating,added a few days ago :confused:

Timmetie
10-19-2005, 09:53 AM
yes it is, its to prevent new accounts from giving all their money to someone else. in this case from a fake account to the main account.

Mickey
10-19-2005, 11:42 AM
First one. I am getting the message that I cant deposit into anyone elses account without having at least 1 oil/cotton/diamond mine. I meet that requirement and should probably meet any others that are set up.
This only counts those created in the last 2 days or so (when I created the script). If you created a resource before then, it doesn't count toward this. Create one more of any of them and it should satisfy it.

No defending armies (0 troops) were killed in the battle. 0 attacking troops were killed.
This has happened a few different times. I still haven't figured it out.

Mickey, is the above bug possibley because ronnielim pressed attack, got impatient and pressed attack again? First result went in and second had no armies left to attack with - what would happen if someone did this after they actually won the city? Attack themselves with themselves?

Possible fix a 10 second delay for each attack.
That's very possible.