PDA

View Full Version : I can't deposit geos

Master Of War
10-20-2005, 06:12 PM
Whenever I try to deposit geos into my bank it comes up with an error saying that I can't deposit geos into other peoples acounts if I don't have an oil well, cotton field or diamond mine. I don't have any of those, and can't find a place to put one. Is there a way to deposit anyway?

Timmetie
10-20-2005, 06:27 PM
just to avoid the "o i didnt scroll down" situations (yes, i mean you, person who didnt scroll down and thought it a bug), you're trying to deposit to "YOUR ACCOUNT (Master Of War)" right?

Mickey
10-20-2005, 06:29 PM
I don't have any of those, and can't find a place to put one.
I'm working on making more room for those...

Is there a way to deposit anyway?
Into someone else's account? No
Into yours? Yes - you should already be able to.

Master Of War
10-20-2005, 08:29 PM
i did try to scroll down, and there wern't any other people to deposit to, i've tried 2 times more now, once with a note

Timmetie
10-20-2005, 09:29 PM
no no the scrolling down was a jab at some other thread. ignore that.

the point being here, is you say you tried to deposit in the bank,

did you deposit it in your own bank account?

being "YOUR ACCOUNT (Master Of War)" ?

or did you try someone else's account, cause that wont work until you have an army, an attack, an oil well, and send mickey a movie clip of you dancing the cha cha cha.

Master Of War
10-21-2005, 01:58 AM
yes, I'm on the right thing, but it will not let me deposit, it says "Sorry, but you do not currently have rights to send Geos to other players. You must first build an oil well, diamond mine, or cotton field." Even though the screen before says "Acount to deposit them into: YOUR ACCOUNT (Master Of War)"

Timmetie
10-21-2005, 09:31 AM
see, now thats clear, super moderator mickey will spring into action.

araT
10-21-2005, 09:57 AM
super moderator mickey will spring into action.

Make that "Your lord and benevolent master, Mickey" He owns the site, he runs it, he wrote GEWar, and he runs GEWar.. Along with many other sites he owns..

The super moderators are:
Appletom
aquastor
araT
Beezer
Captain Hornblower
grav8e
Kelly
Nic
Stadsman
Steeefan

;)

T.

Mickey
10-21-2005, 11:41 AM
yes, I'm on the right thing, but it will not let me deposit, it says "Sorry, but you do not currently have rights to send Geos to other players. You must first build an oil well, diamond mine, or cotton field." Even though the screen before says "Acount to deposit them into: YOUR ACCOUNT (Master Of War)"
Very strange. I'll look into it shortly.

Mickey
10-21-2005, 12:02 PM
Ok, I think this is fixed now. I found a small bug in the logic of the script, which likely caused the error you described. Let us know what happens.