PDA

View Full Version : Some never learn

MkhitarSparapet
10-22-2005, 09:53 PM
Ok, I hope this was a lesson for you UN'ers. Why are you so dumb to follow a selfish and suicidal ruler's command.

I was always neutral. Not just to you, but to all big alliances.

Then, suddenly WP attacks me. I take his cities, he promises to be nice so I give the cities back.

Then, his cronies attack me. And learn their lesson.

Respect my neutrality. If you don't attack me, I will not attack you.

MkhitarSparapet
10-22-2005, 10:37 PM
Ok, I hope this was a lesson for you UN'ers. Why are you so dumb to follow a selfish and suicidal ruler's command.

I was always neutral. Not just to you, but to all big alliances.

Then, suddenly WP attacks me. I take his cities, he promises to be nice so I give the cities back.

Then, his cronies attack me. And learn their lesson.

Respect my neutrality. If you don't attack me, I will not attack you.

If I see any attack towards me, not only will I attack the attacker, but also the owner of the city from where the attack came. UN'er... be careful if you let your city be a source of attack.

jokosr
10-22-2005, 11:31 PM
:lol: you cant be neutral in a war game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

His Lord Uberdude
10-23-2005, 01:45 AM
Mm, well he can. He's his own cause, caring not for others ideas, following his own agenda and plans. "Neutral to others plans" is how I'd put it. Hard way to play man, but you're doing good at it. ;)

anthonywitt
10-23-2005, 10:43 AM
He has help. Beware UN. The one helping is good at drive by shootings and hit and run.

felipeboralli
10-23-2005, 04:12 PM
:lol: you cant be neutral in a war game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you can, but itīs quite hard

hooverfan2772
10-27-2005, 12:01 AM
Trust me dont mess with this guy. He has more troops than anyone else. Exept for a few choise people. He also doesnt go out attaking cities at random.

hooverfan2772
10-28-2005, 02:59 AM
He has help. Beware UN. The one helping is good at drive by shootings and hit and run.

That will learn em'