PDA

View Full Version : Leaving the game. How?

wonders
10-23-2005, 10:41 AM
Hi there,

I was curious about GEW and how a game could be implemented with GE. Now that I know and found it very interesting I want to leave. I am not that into playing this kind of games and want to free ressources.

Does an Admin need to delete my GEW account? I already deleted all GEW related network links and I don't know if this does it ...

Perhaps the system cleans up itself somehow ...

So how does it work? Is this perhaps a feature request or did I not see the right button in the interface ?

Wonders

Mickey
10-23-2005, 01:27 PM
Hi there,

I was curious about GEW and how a game could be implemented with GE. Now that I know and found it very interesting I want to leave. I am not that into playing this kind of games and want to free ressources.

Does an Admin need to delete my GEW account? I already deleted all GEW related network links and I don't know if this does it ...

Perhaps the system cleans up itself somehow ...

So how does it work? Is this perhaps a feature request or did I not see the right button in the interface ?

Wonders
If you are inactive for a little over a month, and you have no armies in your possession, your GEwar account will be deleted.

eisbein
10-23-2005, 05:09 PM
I can't find the juwel at panama canal! I've been flying it up and down in varios altitudes but no juwel! What am I doing wrong?

chris1804
10-23-2005, 05:15 PM
look at your gewar-citys - placemarks in GE.

Double Click at Panama and wait (GE will zoom in in Panama).

Do this with the other citys while jewel hunting. you wont
need to search each city by yourself!!!

eisbein
10-23-2005, 05:44 PM
What place marks ??

Timmetie
10-23-2005, 06:20 PM
chris? the jewels dont use cities anymore.

eisbein i answered you on your thread.

a placemark is that yellow thing you stick in the earth and give the spot a name. to remember sites.

wonders
10-23-2005, 08:03 PM
If you are inactive for a little over a month, and you have no armies in your possession, your GEwar account will be deleted.

Thanks ... who wants my money? ;)

Wonders

Timmetie
10-23-2005, 08:09 PM
i'll hang on to it for you :)

invest it in a good cause!

Ziggot
10-23-2005, 08:26 PM
I will take some of your money. Please :)

onnospie
10-31-2005, 06:33 PM
Hello I just downloaded the homebase selector. what program I use to open it?

Beezer
10-31-2005, 07:06 PM
Hello I just downloaded the homebase selector. what program I use to open it?
You open it in Google Earth. If you have not downloaded Google Earth yet, you can do so here (http://earth.google.com/downloads.html).