PDA

View Full Version : What happens when...

Coolman315987
10-24-2005, 02:28 AM
...you move an army to another person's home base? What can you do at that home base when your army arrives there?

Radeon
10-24-2005, 02:50 AM
All you can do is attack the home base" if he has any armies in it" and feel good about yourself that u defeated an army inside of there. U dont take over the homebase or anything. Really there is no point in attacking a homebase unless u just want to make the owner really mad.... Or u can just do it for fun!!!

Mickey
10-24-2005, 12:25 PM
You can use them to get close to a city as well. For example, I might want to attack Atlanta, but I don't want it to show "xx armies on their way to Atlanta", so I could send them to the nearest home base. Then, when I decided to attack, it would only take a few minutes and be somewhat of a surprise attack.

Lukepuuk
10-24-2005, 03:30 PM
I presume you are using Atlanta as an example there right? ;)

Coolman315987
10-24-2005, 08:34 PM
I presume you are using Atlanta as an example there right? ;)
Lol :rofl:

You can use them to get close to a city as well. For example, I might want to attack Atlanta, but I don't want it to show "xx armies on their way to Atlanta", so I could send them to the nearest home base. Then, when I decided to attack, it would only take a few minutes and be somewhat of a surprise attack.
Hmmm... I will keep this in mind... :p