PDA

View Full Version : Rise up and overthrow the government.

sinner
10-24-2005, 10:52 PM
RISE UP MEMBERS OF THE U.N.!!!

You do not have to listen to W & P. All he has done is wasted your armies and monies to play his little warp mind games. Look at the loses of Riyadh and Cape Town. He says Jump and you do. Its time you became your own person. Join the Freedom Alliance ... live free once more.

Okay... maybe I should lay off the beer now...

War_Peace
10-24-2005, 11:04 PM
Okay!...

I paid all the loans that I got for those assaults. However... The UN members that attacked Atlanta and lost, did not get anything back!...

When anyone goes for bonus cities, others help them.

I don't use anyone for my own pleasure! Helping is optional...

That would be all...

Stanley
10-24-2005, 11:30 PM
yeeeeeeah,

my only problem with the UN, is it's currently run by someone from TURKEY, which we all know to be a delicious bird.

wow, breaKing my own signature..... bad idea.....

but seriously, everyone should keep trying to beat on the NAR, it's fun to watch.

sinner
10-24-2005, 11:38 PM

You do not have to listen to W & P. All he has done is wasted your armies and monies. Look at the loses of Riyadh and Cape Town. Its time you became your own person. Join the Freedom Alliance ... live free once more.

Okay... maybe I should lay off the beer now...

Okay... Now I definately need to lay off the beer... :whoa: did I just write that?

Coolman315987
10-25-2005, 02:45 AM
Okay... Now I definately need to lay off the beer... :whoa: did I just write that?
Yes, you did.

cowtreky
10-25-2005, 03:28 AM
Looks like blooper still can't count.

ie: wow "one word"

anthonywitt
10-25-2005, 03:40 AM

You do not have to listen to W & P. All he has done is wasted your armies and monies to play his little warp mind games. Look at the loses of Riyadh and Cape Town. He says Jump and you do. Its time you became your own person. Join the Freedom Alliance ... live free once more.

Okay... maybe I should lay off the beer now...Beer brings out the truth. W_P only has his best intrest at heart. He does not care for any of you and not your alliance. Sinner you asre right about W_P and your alliance should replace him with a leader that will give his all to your alliance. I am cleaning out w_P's cities at this time. I am not helping the UN but destroying a traitor to the UN.

anthonywitt
10-25-2005, 03:45 AM
yeeeeeeah,

my only problem with the UN, is it's currently run by someone from TURKEY, which we all know to be a delicious bird.

wow, breaKing my own signature..... bad idea.....

but seriously, everyone should keep trying to beat on the NAR, it's fun to watch.Hey Stan you old cheater see you are back and in it with Mickey. I saved a PM reply from Mickey on how he can create geos or armies from thin air. I think I'll post it here on the fourms........By the way how mant tropps did he pull out of thin air for you?

Heres a new concept........never mind you two would cheat at it as well.

Stanley
10-25-2005, 04:59 PM
Hey Stan you old cheater see you are back and in it with Mickey. I saved a PM reply from Mickey on how he can create geos or armies from thin air. I think I'll post it here on the fourms........By the way how mant tropps did he pull out of thin air for you?

Heres a new concept........never mind you two would cheat at it as well.

wow.

my 500 troops must've really threatened your manhood.

put it back in your pants big guy.

Beezer
10-25-2005, 06:15 PM
I saved a PM reply from Mickey on how he can create geos or armies from thin air.
Um, he created the game so yes he can create them out of thin air if he wants to. Were you surprised by this??

He does it to test new features. Deal with it.

doc_highlander
10-25-2005, 08:10 PM
I don't use anyone for my own pleasure!

... and the earth is a disk ... :lol:

Mickey
10-25-2005, 08:12 PM
Hey Stan you old cheater see you are back and in it with Mickey. I saved a PM reply from Mickey on how he can create geos or armies from thin air. I think I'll post it here on the fourms
That really shouldn't be a surprise to anyone. I have access to the database - I can do whatever I want.

By the way how mant tropps did he pull out of thin air for you?
Correct me if I'm wrong, but are you accusing me of cheating? That's not gonna fly around here. I don't give troops to anyone, and the only money I've given out was 25 Geos to Birq for answering a trivia question correctly - and that money was earned by me, although I probably should have just created the money for him.

anthonywitt
10-26-2005, 12:07 AM
wow.

My 500 troops must've really threatened your manhood.

put it back in your pants big guy.No threat to me....Stan.....You are not at any of my cities just a little boys city. Little boys are easy to pick on arnt they..........Oh I forgot that the last time you picked on a man you got stomped........I guess you better just pick on the little boys. :lol:

anthonywitt
10-26-2005, 12:15 AM
That really shouldn't be a surprise to anyone. I have access to the database - I can do whatever I want.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but are you accusing me of cheating? That's not gonna fly around here. I don't give troops to anyone, and the only money I've given out was 25 Geos to Birq for answering a trivia question correctly - and that money was earned by me, although I probably should have just created the money for him.Come on big daddy you gonna ban me from talking trash on a trash thread........what makes you think you are safe from being trashed in this thread......just because you made the game will not protect you from trash talk.......you play then you get trashed.

I thought I would get your dander up......hahaha....muhahaha. I know you dont need to create armies to win you can just delete any threats...... :lol:

Hey I love ya man...... :kiss: Oh I forgot to say........Please dont ban me mister for talking trash on YOUR trash thread.

anthonywitt
10-26-2005, 12:19 AM
Um, he created the game so yes he can create them out of thin air if he wants to. Were you surprised by this??

He does it to test new features. Deal with it.I know that Beezer.....its a trash/talk thread.........you talk trash on this thread.......so you deal with it. ;)

Lukepuuk
10-26-2005, 06:13 PM
Wow, with a trashtalk forum like this, the other one will be quickly put out of business :whoa: