PDA

View Full Version : Mentioning no names

TheMightySquigglies
11-01-2005, 11:24 AM
I received this PM overnight regarding my recent activity

TITLE: Get a hobby

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do you have nothing better to do? Find something productive to do in the game or quit.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Does anyone have any suggestions how I can be more productive in a war game than attacking people?

araT
11-01-2005, 11:26 AM
:whoa:
If you like you can forward the PM to one of us mods.. we will deal with the abuser appropriately. :menacing:

We do not take behavior like this lightly ;)

T.

Timmetie
11-01-2005, 12:42 PM
TheMightySquigglies you might want to add that you're attacking cities and then leaving them? something not very productive and clearly meant to just annoy the owner of the cities?

i dont like those people myself either.

War_Peace
11-01-2005, 12:46 PM
attacking cities and then leaving them? something not very productive and clearly meant to just annoy the owner of the cities?

Hmmm... Was that one aimed to me!? :P :lol:

TheMightySquigglies
11-01-2005, 12:48 PM
TheMightySquigglies you might want to add that you're attacking cities and then leaving them? something not very productive and clearly meant to just annoy the owner of the cities?

Errrm no I'm actually having fun before the reset. Whats the point in owning cities when its all gonna mean nothing in x amount of days?

Timmetie
11-01-2005, 03:07 PM
Hmmm... Was that one aimed to me!? :P :lol:

nope. i dont believe you ever took one of my cities.

that one was aimed at you :)

and i think this is what your anonymous PMer is trying to say? if there is no use, just quit it?

sinner
11-01-2005, 06:28 PM
Hey Squigglies..... next time you feel like just kicking some ***... let me know... so I can send in an army afterwards... need to go out with a bang...

cowtreky
11-02-2005, 05:15 PM
Hey Squigglies..... next time you feel like just kicking some ***... let me know... so I can send in an army afterwards... need to go out with a bang...

I like this thinking.