PDA

View Full Version : The great white pyramid i china

Motawa
07-25-2005, 07:47 AM
Anyone has an idea where to find this ? In the second world war an american usaf pilot has found a pyramide in china, 60 Kilometer sw of Xian. The pyramide should be higher and greater like the egiptian. There only exists a photo. The Length should be 487 meters and the high 305 Meters.

Thanks for your help ! :o)

Greetings from Germany, Luebeck

araT
07-25-2005, 09:22 AM
http://www.unexplainedearth.com/xian.php

There is some more detailed information of the pramid(s) in question, i am trying to locate them as we speak! :)

Greetings to a fellow German, from Australia :)

T.

Motawa
07-25-2005, 10:33 AM
Hi araT,

thx for your help. I think i have found one. What do you think ? Great link from you. Thx for your posting !!!

Greetings
Mo

araT
07-25-2005, 10:42 AM
Hey Mo!

Great find! i think you've got one.. there is a smaller one just a few clicks SW of the one you located.. heres the KMZ :)

it would be so much easier if the area was high-res like Giza, Egypt is..

T.

Steeefan
07-25-2005, 02:35 PM
yeah, cool findings you two. could definetly be the pyramides

Motawa
07-27-2005, 07:58 AM
Like in our other forum, here once again the kmz file of a huge thing. Its visible about 30 miles above, and seems to be more than field. What do you think ? Thx for your help.

Mo

Stadsman
07-29-2005, 12:17 PM
Interesting stuff! Never knew about pyramids in China.
Let the hunt for the Great White one continue...

GE sure is a prime tool to do that, but you may also try Nasa's World Wind (http://worldwind.arc.nasa.gov/), which in general is inferior to GE in my opinion but has better 3d ground data than GE. It is a huge, but free,download (180 MB) and requires plenty of RAM.

araT
07-29-2005, 12:42 PM
Thanks for that, Stadsman! I'll give Whirlwind a shot! :) My laptop is a 3.2GHz P4 with a gig of ram, it should take WW fine.. it handles all my audio editing junk ;)

T.

Motawa
07-29-2005, 01:53 PM
Hi stadsman, hi araT,

i have tried also WW from the Nasa, but i think the resolution is very poor. Or my laptop has the right graphic card .......

I hope you find more.....

Greetings

Mo

Motawa
08-03-2005, 06:46 AM
Hi,

have you found more over World Wind ?

Please let me know.

Greetings
Mo