PDA

View Full Version : Destroy the NAR

tony bennett
11-09-2005, 05:24 PM
Here'sa way to make the game more interesting for all newbie's and independants.

Just attack cities held by the NAR.

Beezer
11-09-2005, 07:42 PM
Here'sa way to make the game more interesting for all newbie's and independants.

Just attack cities held by the NAR.
I believe it may also be an exercise in futility. Others have tried and failed miserably.

Good luck to you, Tony.

tony bennett
11-09-2005, 08:15 PM
Thanks Beezer.
Watch this space :)

Lukepuuk
11-09-2005, 09:16 PM
We are loving creatures here in the NAR :)
We like peace, kindness and fuzzy bears.
Why us?

ps: you just made yourself a primary target there now and after the reset ;)
We're so kind :)

tony bennett
11-09-2005, 10:11 PM
Why us

Why not :kiss:

His Lord Uberdude
11-10-2005, 03:36 AM
Why not :kiss:
*snicker*
You're the not the first, and not likely to be the last in a long line of scripters and obsessed people. Good luck. ;)

tony bennett
11-10-2005, 05:08 PM
His Lord Uberdude
Total Value: 0
Total Armies: 1
Armies In This User's Base: 0
Alliance: New Alliance Renaissance
Cities Owned: 0

"snicker"
Thanks, dont mind if I do.

What's a scripter by the way?

His Lord Uberdude
11-10-2005, 05:18 PM
"snicker"
Thanks, dont mind if I do.

What's a scripter by the way?
:rofl:
Oh gosh, I'm really not worried now.

tony bennett
11-10-2005, 07:06 PM
:rofl:

That's fine.
But could you answer the question please, I did ask nicely :)

tony bennett
11-10-2005, 08:24 PM

Oh gosh, bye bye HLU army:)

Please send more :kiss:

Stanley
11-10-2005, 10:31 PM
"snicker"

I'd like a snickers if you're giving em out.

His Lord Uberdude
11-10-2005, 11:51 PM
Oh gosh, bye bye HLU army:)

Please send more :kiss:
Congratulations. You managed to kill 100 troops. I'm impressed.

tony bennett
11-11-2005, 12:31 AM
No, you miss the point.
I yawned, reached out a finger and extinguished your puny threat.
And theres more:)

tony bennett
11-11-2005, 07:07 PM
The NAR are a bunch of GIRLIES.
Only seven armies at my base.
Come on you PANSIES, can't you do better than that?

Lukepuuk
11-11-2005, 07:09 PM
Nah we were just having a laugh...you're not worth that much of trouble as you are not that much of trouble throughout the game ;)

tony bennett
11-11-2005, 07:41 PM
Just 3 of your PANSY armies o/s my hbase eh LP?

I have decided to let you live, just to waste yer geos :kiss:

His Lord Uberdude
11-11-2005, 08:41 PM
The NAR are a bunch of GIRLIES.
Only seven armies at my base.
Come on you PANSIES, can't you do better than that?
Look at the Top Alliances page. That's what we can do. And way more.

tony bennett
11-11-2005, 10:11 PM
What's with the WE.
You are a typical gamers nobody.
Come on send more of your puny armies to my homebase ya PANSY

His Lord Uberdude
11-11-2005, 11:03 PM
Naturally I say WE. One person could not achieve that. I'm not gonna be as big headed as to say,"Look what I can do!!"
You're attacking NA here? Or just me?
And I don't need to send armies. If you actually do something worth retaliating to, I'll bother to look twice.

Lukepuuk
11-11-2005, 11:35 PM
What's with the WE.
Come on send more of your puny armies to my homebase ya PANSY

Why? You're a noobie who hasn't caused any trouble... it was an inner joke to send a couple of armies with funny names there... the joke is kinda old now. Everyone can send 100 troop armies to a homebase :whoa:
They only cost 10 geos.

tony bennett
11-12-2005, 09:06 AM
Everyone can send 100 troop armies to a homebase

Of course it's a basic tactic for moving around. :lol:

And this noobie is still waiting to be told what a scripter is!!!

War_Peace
11-12-2005, 10:13 AM
Jesus Christ!...

Scripter: One who writes scripts...

tony bennett
11-12-2005, 10:38 AM
Thank you.

And there was me thinking it was someone who wrote scripture:)

Lukepuuk
11-12-2005, 03:20 PM
Jesus Christ!...

Scripter: One who writes scripts...

lol :lol:

tony bennett
11-13-2005, 01:08 AM
lol :lol:

Ahh, you didn't know what it meant either I see. :shock:

blitzkrieg
11-13-2005, 01:21 AM
Tony, trashtalk on the gewarriors website (see link in signiature above). This topic is pointless and futile on this board. Mods?

araT
11-13-2005, 02:31 AM
Actually blitz, I kinda have to agree.. this thread is turning into a bitchfest.. Maybe it would be best to move this over to GEW... but then again maybe it shouldnt even go to GEW, its all-talk no-do..

Seriously, if tony really were going to do anything he would have attacked the NAR by now, and the NAR would have flattened him :spin: :lol: :)

I dont want to lock it, but it would be nice if you all let it go to its grave with all the other dead threads out there :)

T.

anthonywitt
11-14-2005, 11:33 AM
I believe it may also be an exercise in futility. Others have tried and failed miserably.

Good luck to you, Tony.I like the way you think Beezer. You also give good advice.

anthonywitt
11-14-2005, 11:37 AM
Hey there TB if I destroy your armies will you still be so bold in your threats towards the NAR? I dont mind helping

anthonywitt
11-14-2005, 11:43 AM
What's with the WE.
Come on send more of your puny armies to my homebase ya PANSYGee you talk big. I think 10,000 troops a day from the founder of NAR should keep you occupied.

I dont own cities just troops and i dont even like my own troops and i dont care if I take your cities. I do care about making you spend tons of geos to rebuild your armies.......muhahahahah.....little person.

anthonywitt
11-14-2005, 11:45 AM
Actually blitz, I kinda have to agree.. this thread is turning into a bitchfest.. Maybe it would be best to move this over to GEW... but then again maybe it shouldnt even go to GEW, its all-talk no-do..

Seriously, if tony really were going to do anything he would have attacked the NAR by now, and the NAR would have flattened him :spin: :lol: :)

I dont want to lock it, but it would be nice if you all let it go to its grave with all the other dead threads out there :)

T.Well araT I am back from R&R and ready for war. The talking stops and you know I like stirring it up and making war.

anthonywitt
11-14-2005, 11:48 AM
Tony, trashtalk on the gewarriors website (see link in signiature above). This topic is pointless and futile on this board. Mods?Hey Blitza ol boy it seems TB wants to make a fool of him self on this fourm so let him.

blitzkrieg
11-14-2005, 12:21 PM
Hey Blitza ol boy it seems TB wants to make a fool of him self on this fourm so let him.

Welcome back anthony. The world can go back to never being the same again.

anthonywitt
11-14-2005, 12:48 PM
Welcome back anthony. The world can go back to never being the same again.I sure hope so.

I see that TB has been put in his place which is nowhere.....hehe.

tony bennett
11-14-2005, 03:15 PM
T.

Please see the new thread about the problems I am having.
Hence my lack of replies here.

tony bennett
11-20-2005, 11:01 PM

T.

Back on line....for now. Before the NAR scriptkiddies get me.

So what you are saying AraT is that eveyone is entitled to free speech as long as it toes the party line.
Surely as a moderator your first consideration should not be to protect your mates.?
Oh and by the way...this game is for anyone who chooses to play it, not just just your mates so stuff the NAR

Lukepuuk
11-20-2005, 11:14 PM
What? I do not hope you are accusing moderators here of chosing sides?
Thats not at all what she said or meant!
All she said was that this whole thread is about nothing at all.
If you have any frustration about the NA, please don't b***h on and on about it here, we get the point now...though it is you who keeps that alive.

Do keep in mind we are all just people playing a game.

birq
11-20-2005, 11:19 PM
Before the NAR scriptkiddies get me.

You didn't just accuse me of being a scriptkiddie, did you? Them's fightin' words. Oh, but you don't have any armies left; it seems that this 100% legitimate non-scripting far-from-kiddie just destroyed them all :)

Lighten up, Tony. If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right.

Lukepuuk
11-20-2005, 11:20 PM
Back on line....for now. Before the NAR scriptkiddies get me.

And is that meant accusing us of scripting?
I won't take such an insult. We've been working our *** of keeping players out of our cities and if your looking at what other alliances have achieved today you should know that no scripting is involved.
If we could script then we would've held the world already.
Go accuse people of scripting in private, don't use this forum for that.
Just because you have a personal fight with Birq doesn't mean you should post crap like this.

tony bennett
11-20-2005, 11:22 PM
What? I do not hope you are accusing moderators here of chosing sides?

If I have translated you properly here......probably! :kiss:

Lukepuuk
11-20-2005, 11:26 PM
If I have translated you properly here......probably! :kiss:

I can't even think of one reason that makes you say that... you are really not from this planet.

tony bennett
11-20-2005, 11:30 PM
You didn't just accuse me of being a scriptkiddie, did you?

Nope,
See you on the battlefield d00d.
again and again and again.
Get the message :kiss:

tony bennett
11-20-2005, 11:33 PM
I can't even think of one reason that makes you say that... you are really not from this planet.

re -read your own earleir post.

I can think of one simple reason.....Are you from this planet ;)

Lukepuuk
11-20-2005, 11:33 PM
Well done Tony...in one thread you've accused moderators from chosing sides and a whole alliance from cheating...
That'll really put you in the favorite list here.

tony bennett
11-20-2005, 11:37 PM
Well done Tony...in one thread you've accused moderators from chosing sides and a whole alliance from cheating...
That'll really put you in the favorite list here.

Hey stupid.
This is a war game.
Did you think it was an old boys club?

blitzkrieg
11-21-2005, 12:15 AM
I guess we aren't going to get an invite to your 50th next year are we? If you insist on trash talking and making baseless accusations you are sounding more like the script"kiddie" that you accuse us of being.

Hopefully the bombers have a better year than last and you'll mellow out a bit. I'd be pretty shirty too if a South Australian team was top of the table and a New South Wales team beat a Western Australian team in the final.

:kiss: to you too..... Bloody Victorians.....

blitzkrieg

anthonywitt
11-21-2005, 04:22 AM
Hey stupid.
This is a war game.
Did you think it was an old boys club?Hey TB I have watched the way you play the game and I know that NAR does not need to script to beat you.....you are not a good player. The total combined strength of the NAR could destroy your armies and keep you from the game with out much effort. You are a noone and not a threat.

As far as the MODS..........THEY DO NOT TAKE SIDES!!!!! Some of us take offence to what you say about the MODS that help keep this game clean.

It would be best that you play the game (or try too) and leave the MODS out of it.

Alliances are clubs. Old boys or young ones but they are clubs.

araT
11-21-2005, 04:34 AM
So what you are saying AraT is that eveyone is entitled to free speech as long as it toes the party line.
Surely as a moderator your first consideration should not be to protect your mates.?
Oh and by the way...this game is for anyone who chooses to play it, not just just your mates so stuff the NAR
No.. That's not at all what I'm saying. Actually, I don't even play GEWar, most of us mods dont.. we spend all our time approving files for the GEH file archive and keeping people on the forums in line - we dont have time for games. I do not appreciate you accusing me (or us) of such things.. I actually dont even know anyone in the NAR or any other alliance, I just think you are all bark and no bite, and I'm sick of hearing you whinge.. hence I want someone, anyone, alliance or not, to pummel you till you are 6 feet under. There, happy?

T.

As far as the MODS..........THEY DO NOT TAKE SIDES!!!!! Some of us take offence to what you say about the MODS that help keep this game clean. It would be best that you play the game (or try too) and leave the MODS out of it.
Exactly :) Thanks.

T.

EnergyGod
11-21-2005, 05:10 AM
Hey Tony ... I just looked into my crystal ball and saw your death ... and I gotta tell ya man ... it is really really messy!

Oh and anthony ... did you know why moderators do not take sides? Because they are round, like a record baby, right round!

Timmetie
11-21-2005, 08:27 AM
araT is just joining the winning side ;)

a good move actually, the rest of you will all have to be enslaved. or processed to food for our slaves.

anthonywitt
11-21-2005, 09:21 AM
Hey Tony ... I just looked into my crystal ball and saw your death ... and I gotta tell ya man ... it is really really messy!

Oh and anthony ... did you know why moderators do not take sides? Because they are round, like a record baby, right round!EG I dont know who you are and dont care.......I have been dead and still am.......you need to be aware of who you pick on before you pick on them..........why do you like to insult the MODS........you are just going to make supporters of MODS very upset and you don't want that do you?

araT
11-21-2005, 11:25 AM
EG I dont know who you are and dont care.......I have been dead and still am.......you need to be aware of who you pick on before you pick on them..........why do you like to insult the MODS........you are just going to make supporters of MODS very upset and you don't want that do you?

Anthony; he wasn't saying you are dead, he was saying that to TB.. All he said to you was that us mods are round... he's calling us fat :whoa: :lol:

He's an old friend of mine from the Trillian boards, he wouldn't dare insult me or I'd make his Trillian crash repeatedly, hehehehe

T.

araT is just joining the winning side

a good move actually, the rest of you will all have to be enslaved. or processed to food for our slaves.

Not just joining, read the whole 4 pages.. you can see I've been on your sides for a long time, I'm actually not on anyones side, I just really can't stand whingers (read: TB) I could always just say anyone not on my side is making their own life hell :menacing: :lol:

T.

anthonywitt
11-21-2005, 12:38 PM
Anthony; he wasn't saying you are dead, he was saying that to TB.. All he said to you was that us mods are round... he's calling us fat :whoa: :lol:

He's an old friend of mine from the Trillian boards, he wouldn't dare insult me or I'd make his Trillian crash repeatedly, hehehehe

T.

Not just joining, read the whole 4 pages.. you can see I've been on your sides for a long time, I'm actually not on anyones side, I just really can't stand whingers (read: TB) I could always just say anyone not on my side is making their own life hell :menacing: :lol:

T.Well then I stand corrected.

Sorry about the confusion on my part. I retract my statment.

Beezer
11-21-2005, 02:06 PM
Can't we all just get along??

:kiss:

araT
11-21-2005, 02:34 PM
Can't we all just get along??

:kiss:

Then it wouldn't be war, would it ;)

But yes, I do agree with you :kiss:

T.

WILDCAT1976
11-21-2005, 04:27 PM
Until yesterday I too thought that NAR scripted their arse off. My alliance worked our rears off jewel hunting...and jewel hunting...and jewel hunting....AND JEWEL HUNTING....we rounded up a few hundred thousand troops and picked one NAR person to go after (no particular reason volli...Tokyo is just pretty this time of year).

well...started off pretty good....took a few cities....really put a hurtin on him.....we secured 3 of the big cities and thought we were good for a bit....that's when i discovered why NAR is currently the #1 alliance....they look after each other....next thing you know we had NAR all over us....i think at one time Tokyo had 12 NAR armies coming....

If any alliance stands a chance YOU MUST WORK TOGETHER...Everyone has to be on the same page...you can't worry about yourself...you must only care about the alliance...

It can be done......you must work together...

We had a blast doing it...the most fun I've had playing GE War.....

Nice teamwork Nar!!!!!

Lukepuuk
11-21-2005, 04:33 PM
Thanks Wildcat, I appreciate that coming from another alliance :).
Though you guys really worked well together also in timing and chosing the cities to attack.
It came as a real surprise and we got hit hard.

birq
11-21-2005, 04:35 PM
If any alliance stands a chance YOU MUST WORK TOGETHER

D*** it, now our secret is out.

Timmetie
11-21-2005, 04:36 PM
now everyone will do it!

new tactic, we dont work together anymore. Noone will expect it.

Muhahahha.

WILDCAT1976
11-21-2005, 04:41 PM
Try to give a compliment and that's what I get

was there really a need in the comments birq/timmetie???? :confused:

see if I say anything nice again

Lukepuuk
11-21-2005, 04:42 PM

They are kidding as usual ;). I and a lot of others in the alliance(they said it in the chat) really appreciate the compliment. Thanks :D. Now that is honor.

birq
11-21-2005, 04:47 PM

It's all in good fun, my friend. I appreciate the kind words and was trying to be funny. I guess it was lost in translation :slant:

WILDCAT1976
11-21-2005, 04:52 PM
It's all good.....again...it was the most fun that I've had since joining....makes me think I have a small chance after the reset

Timmetie
11-21-2005, 05:04 PM
as luke said, i wasn't serious either :)

i've never worked together.

duh.

tony bennett
11-21-2005, 05:07 PM
hence I want someone, anyone, alliance or not, to pummel you till you are 6 feet under. There, happy?
T.

I love it when you talk dirty ;)

blitzkrieg
11-21-2005, 09:23 PM
WILDCAT1976, In light of my recent well investigated rant on another thread, if you jewel hunted your arse off to achieve what you achieved on the 21st, my hat is well and truly off to you.

Usually we at NAR aren't so grabby with our cities. Before the first reset we were in the business of giving cities of smaller value away (I can post links to threads if you joined after that). This time around after Mickey posted another reset coming we decided to go for gold. We have met stiff competition.

Also another tactic that helps is to not have a centralised leader. If every member is at an equal level of worth within the alliance, people will feel more happy about the donations they make and not demand the money back after a few days. Also helps to make people less pissed off to want to "spy" ;) . I can't remember how many times I donated 100% of my geos (banked and in hand) when an ally was in dire need.

Keep fightin' the good fight

blitzkrieg

WILDCAT1976
11-21-2005, 10:11 PM
can't see it being fun any longer.....lata

Mickey/mods...feel free to delete my info

p.s.--i sent my remaining geos to someone. I have no alliance with them..we actually battled back and forth in England..killing each other

have fun

tony bennett
11-21-2005, 10:22 PM
Great fun today, battling with birq.
What a merry dance.
BAck to destroy the NAR tommorrow :kiss:

birq
11-21-2005, 10:33 PM
Great fun today, battling with birq.
What a merry dance.
BAck to destroy the NAR tommorrow :kiss:

You're the only one keeping the game interesting at this point. It's too quiet down in Australia except for you :)

anthonywitt
11-22-2005, 12:29 AM
You're the only one keeping the game interesting at this point. It's too quiet down in Australia except for you :)Well birg what do you expect when you and brendo own the country and a warriors reputation to go along. TB is nuts and the proof is he thinks he can destroy the NAR all by his little self.......delusional I think....must be a boy.

birq
11-22-2005, 01:39 AM
Well birg what do you expect when you and brendo own the country and a warriors reputation to go along. TB is nuts and the proof is he thinks he can destroy the NAR all by his little self.......delusional I think....must be a boy.

Now, let's be nice. I figure if I keep him busy here in this corner of the world, he won't wise up and join forces with someone somewhere that he can do some real damage :p

EnergyGod
11-22-2005, 06:01 AM
Well then I stand corrected.

Sorry about the confusion on my part. I retract my statment.

Psh, and I wasn't even calling you fat, I was just turning it into a song :P And I didn't know you were dead, I don't even have this silly GE or GEH or GEW or whatever it is anyways, I just joined for the "community value" ... but I can kindly just kick back and keep my fingers off the keys if you would rather.

araT
11-22-2005, 06:15 AM
dammit Nick (EG) quit being an fo0l :p just because you're my friend doesn't mean you're exempt from my wrath :menacing: :lol:
Don't stop posting, just stop provoking.. :cool:

T.

EnergyGod
11-22-2005, 06:21 AM
<insert babbling southern moderator's last post here> (sorry I had to, stupid VB wouldn't let me quote you!)

T.

Well shiz ... I just got here and already I need a vacation. This is too difficult, I am used to having all the power and influence :P Maybe I'll just idle around then until I get some time to actually figure out what all this GE, GEH, GWB, GEW, GHB stuff is ... wait isn't GHB a drug? :spin:

araT
11-22-2005, 06:22 AM
wait isn't GHB a drug? :spin:

You'd know.. theres an ounce of it under your matress :shock: :lol:

T.

EnergyGod
11-22-2005, 06:34 AM
You'd know.. theres an ounce of it under your matress :shock: :lol:

T.

Better than the phonebook your using as a checklist for all your "partners" that you keep under your Mattress!!! :cool:

araT
11-22-2005, 06:37 AM
Oh quit whinging, we've been sharing a black-book for years.. you're just jealous cos they like me better. :lol: *zing*

T.

Timmetie
11-22-2005, 07:11 AM
aaaah look at that, i think they like each other!

adorable..

:yep:

araT
11-22-2005, 07:21 AM
aaaah look at that, i think they like each other!
adorable.. :yep:

Dont even start on that :p we're just old friends messing around. :lol:

T.

EnergyGod
11-22-2005, 07:26 AM
Oh quit whinging, we've been sharing a black-book for years.. you're just jealous cos they like me better. :lol: *zing*

T.

Good think they are all chicks! And yeah, they always comment how your tongue flicking is so heavenly *sigh*.

araT
11-22-2005, 07:29 AM
You wouldn't know my tounge is heavenly.. you'll never get near it.. infact, this is as close as you'll get to it --> :p go on, lick your screen.. I know you want to ;)

Now quit giving my poor minions the wrong impression, hahahaa :lol:

T.

maxxxheimer
11-22-2005, 07:47 AM
this is waaaaay off the topic. maybe you should start a new thread.

muhahahahahahaha :spin: :lol: :menacing:

araT
11-22-2005, 07:58 AM
Max; I figure this conversation is more friendly than the initial topic.. which was going nowhere anyway, if TB really was going to attack the NAR he would have just done it and used the element of suprise, rather than rambling on in a thread for pages making stupid accusations. :spin: :lol:

If you like I'll split Nick & my ramblings off though.. just say the word.

T.

maxxxheimer
11-22-2005, 08:54 AM
If you like I'll split Nick & my ramblings off though.. just say the word.

T.

umm, what word are you thinking about? and what is THE word? :whoa:

araT
11-22-2005, 08:58 AM
Any word, it's just an expression.. so I take that as a yes? I should split it off? now you're confusing even me :p :confused: :spin:

anthonywitt
11-22-2005, 09:20 AM
Psh, and I wasn't even calling you fat, I was just turning it into a song :P And I didn't know you were dead, I don't even have this silly GE or GEH or GEW or whatever it is anyways, I just joined for the "community value" ... but I can kindly just kick back and keep my fingers off the keys if you would rather.Hey Nick I like to poke sharp sticks at people as well.....am I right araT.

I have some GHB next to my HPW.

anthonywitt
11-22-2005, 09:22 AM
araT whats wrong with Nick stirring up the s##t with poeple on trash/talk...hey dear I like it and I am not telling you what to do in any way but only reminding. I want my head right where it is at. ;) :lol:

araT
11-22-2005, 09:42 AM
Nothing wrong with it anthony :) I was just stopping him putting his foot in his mouth.. lol.. feel free to take him to war (on the forums, that is.. he isnt on GEWar, yet!) :lol:

Poke him! poke him! poke him! :lol: :menacing:

T.

anthonywitt
11-22-2005, 12:41 PM
Nothing wrong with it anthony :) I was just stopping him putting his foot in his mouth.. lol.. feel free to take him to war (on the forums, that is.. he isnt on GEWar, yet!) :lol:

Poke him! poke him! poke him! :lol: :menacing:

T.Not on GEWar......what the hell. Scared maybe?

anthonywitt
11-22-2005, 12:42 PM
Can I say "hell"? ;)

anthonywitt
11-22-2005, 12:46 PM
Come on Nick...get in the game...14 year olds are playing so I think if they can do it then you should be able to.......or not. Lets find out.

araT
11-22-2005, 01:00 PM
Apparently you can!! :D

HAHAHA yeah, come on Nick! what are you, a man or a mouse!

T.

Lukepuuk
11-22-2005, 02:01 PM
I was more amused with araT's and her energetic friends conversation then TB's empty posts. :)

tony bennett
11-22-2005, 05:39 PM
TB is nuts and the proof is he thinks he can destroy the NAR all by his little self.......delusional I think....must be a boy.

Be carefull with that thinking, one day your brains will blow up ;)

tony bennett
11-22-2005, 05:41 PM
Now, let's be nice. I figure if I keep him busy here in this corner of the world, he won't wise up and join forces with someone somewhere that he can do some real damage :p

Join up with someone else !!!!!!!!!
Nah, I'm here to stop you from moving out of the neighbourhood :kiss:

Timmetie
11-22-2005, 06:11 PM
lol thusfar i hadn't really looked into it, so ill just post here that TB terrible plans for world domination consists of sending about 1k troops divided in several armies against birq once in awhile.

could we please lock the topic :D

tony bennett
11-22-2005, 07:04 PM
so ill just post here that TB terrible plans for world domination consists of sending about 1k troops divided in several armies against birq once in awhile.
And your point is what?

could we please lock the topic :D
Ahh, Censorship

Lukepuuk
11-22-2005, 07:09 PM
Don't lock this...keep it open so he can make an a*s*s of himself a little while longer.

tony bennett
11-22-2005, 07:13 PM
keep it open so he can make an a*s*s of himself a little while longer.

I love your thinking.
THe confines of your tiny mind are better than a Jethro concert.....NOT!!

Lukepuuk
11-22-2005, 07:16 PM
I love your thinking.
THe confines of your tiny mind are better than a Jethro concert.....NOT!!

Did you count how many rules you violated in this whole thread with disrespecting people? Didn't read the rules of the alliance/trashtalk board did ya?
Go play outside.

aravan
11-22-2005, 07:33 PM
Hey. I was having more fun reading Tara's part of the thread. I want to hear more about her little black book and licking the computer screen. TB's is quite boring now. ;) ;)

Lukepuuk
11-22-2005, 07:41 PM
Indeed, like i stated before: back to the screenlicking please :)

tony bennett
11-22-2005, 07:43 PM
Did you count how many rules you violated in this whole thread with disrespecting people? Didn't read the rules of the alliance/trashtalk board did ya?
Go play outside.

"Use this forum to discuss potential alliances or to smack talk other players. Please keep your language and attitude clean."

Go play in the traffic :kiss:

Lukepuuk
11-22-2005, 07:57 PM
"Use this forum to discuss potential alliances or to smack talk other players. Please keep your language and attitude clean."

Go play in the traffic :kiss:

'Same rules apply here as in the other boards'.

By the way...nobody is interested in your whining here.
We want to hear more of araT and her friend :D

EnergyGod
11-22-2005, 08:28 PM
Come on Nick...get in the game...14 year olds are playing so I think if they can do it then you should be able to.......or not. Lets find out.

Sorry, real life keeps me from having time for games. Carry on folks ... I have some house remodelling to do.

anthonywitt
11-23-2005, 12:10 AM
lol thusfar i hadn't really looked into it, so ill just post here that TB terrible plans for world domination consists of sending about 1k troops divided in several armies against birq once in awhile.

could we please lock the topic :DHey boy this is a hot topic....you dont lock hot topics.....lock your lips. :lol:

anthonywitt
11-23-2005, 12:11 AM
Be carefull with that thinking, one day your brains will blow up ;)Been there and done that...so know you know. Whats youe story?

anthonywitt
11-23-2005, 12:15 AM
Hey. I was having more fun reading Tara's part of the thread. I want to hear more about her little black book and licking the computer screen. TB's is quite boring now. ;) ;)Me to.....kinda have a vision in my mind......tell us more about the licking of the screen. Hey we could start a thread! ;)

anthonywitt
11-23-2005, 12:19 AM
Sorry, real life keeps me from having time for games. Carry on folks ... I have some house remodelling to do.Well I understand that and dont have much time to play anymore but I do my best to support the game by playing every chance I get even if its for short periods of time.

I will just be happy with conflicts of words.

tony bennett
11-26-2005, 06:46 PM
Come on everybody.
If you are not in the NAR then just continually attack them.

It is possible to destroy the NAR

Lukepuuk
11-26-2005, 07:05 PM
Are you desperate tony?
You seem to have an obsession here.
Using the forums as you seem too lazy to actually jewelhunt...you must be our weakest opponent.

tony bennett
11-26-2005, 07:32 PM
you must be our weakest opponent.

All that matters likpuuk, is that you have an opponent

jokosr
11-26-2005, 09:19 PM
All that matters likpuuk, is that you have an opponent

no tony..sorry..what matters is what you do in battle...war of words in not taking nar cities...instead of wasting time here go jewel hunt gets some geos and attack..that will help more than just attacking with words..the more you attack the better it is for the rest of us......

tony bennett
11-26-2005, 09:22 PM
no tony..sorry..what matters is what you do in battle...war of words in not taking nar cities...instead of wasting time here go jewel hunt gets some geos and attack..that will help more than just attacking with words..the more you attack the better it is for the rest of us......

What do you think i've been doing d00d?

jokosr
11-26-2005, 09:30 PM
What do you think i've been doing d00d?

tb i seen your last attacks attacking with 100 troops will do nothing against the nar..

tony bennett
11-26-2005, 09:38 PM
tb i seen your last attacks attacking with 100 troops will do nothing against the nar..

You seem very desperate to be invited to join!!

His Lord Uberdude
11-26-2005, 09:48 PM
Tony, spend a couple months in the gym, then we'll talk about fighting.

tony bennett
11-26-2005, 09:49 PM
Tony, spend a couple months in the gym, then we'll talk about fighting.

I own a gym, what would you like me to do in it?

Hows HAmburg?

His Lord Uberdude
11-26-2005, 09:51 PM
Hamburg is fine, thanks. I didn't have an objective in holding it, except ticking off alliances dedicating to holding Europe. Anyway, I'm on to bigger things.

Oh, and send your armies to your gym.

tony bennett
11-26-2005, 09:53 PM
Oh, and send your armies to your gym.
What, and charge myself for training....

Lukepuuk
11-26-2005, 10:01 PM
You seem very desperate to be invited to join!!

Well....jokosr turned out to be a worthy opponent...can't say the same about you...except all this bogus talk thats not worth anything.

tony bennett
11-26-2005, 10:48 PM
Excellent, what did he do?

Lukepuuk
11-26-2005, 10:58 PM

There were some big battles in the past months with him. He turned out to be a big opponent. One to watch out for.

His Lord Uberdude
11-26-2005, 11:22 PM
How about a little research on your own? Try checking past pages of attacks, looking at his losses when he attacked places, cities held, recent attacks, etc. C'mon, do I have to spell this out?

tony bennett
11-26-2005, 11:25 PM
Why not, you seem to have a lot of free time

Lukepuuk
11-26-2005, 11:32 PM
Why not, you seem to have a lot of free time
It seems you are the one clogging the forum here. I don't see Uberdude here 1/4 of the time that you are.
And you are actually just clogging it with nonsense.

araT....how about just finally closing this thread? It seems to go on and on about nothing at all.

tony bennett
11-26-2005, 11:44 PM
It seems you are the one clogging the forum here. I don't see Uberdude here 1/4 of the time that you are.
And you are actually just clogging it with nonsense.

araT....how about just finally closing this thread? It seems to go on and on about nothing at all.

No, No, No.
This thread is important. Everyone needs to read that the NAR are not important and thus can be destroyed.
And why do you need to mention others, feel the need for support? ;)

blitzkrieg
11-26-2005, 11:48 PM
I guess we aren't going to get an invite to your 50th next year are we? If you insist on trash talking and making baseless accusations you are sounding more like the script"kiddie" that you accuse us of being.

Hopefully the bombers have a better year than last and you'll mellow out a bit. I'd be pretty shirty too if a South Australian team was top of the table and a New South Wales team beat a Western Australian team in the final.

:kiss: to you too..... Bloody Victorians.....

blitzkrieg

Well where's my witty response? And I do like living in the past, d00d.

Lukepuuk
11-26-2005, 11:54 PM
No, No, No.
This thread is important. Everyone needs to read that the NAR are not important and thus can be destroyed.
And why do you need to mention others, feel the need for support? ;)

We got the picture that you are somehow frustrated that you can't own a city in australia...either get a life now or start playing. This was supposed to be a support forum. The trashtalk board was added to socialize...i think even people who are anti-NAR are laughing at you.
Are you mentally challenged? You are a bug who shows up with measly armies dailey and you are asking me if I need support?

tony bennett
11-27-2005, 12:05 AM
dailey

I give spelling lessons on the side :kiss:

Lukepuuk
11-27-2005, 12:22 AM
I give spelling lessons on the side :kiss:

good for you

maxxxheimer
11-27-2005, 12:25 AM
y donnat thing yu schould gife speling lesons, weh alll spek berfekt inglisch. :dead:

jammo
11-27-2005, 12:51 AM
this thread was quite funny for a while, but i think that it is now dying a slow and painful death. Maybe its time to close it and move on.

Lukepuuk
11-27-2005, 01:31 AM
yaaaaaaaaaawn....i think so too. :)

blitzkrieg
11-27-2005, 01:51 AM
Hi luke, it's a lovely today in Adelaide today. How's the weather where you are?

brodie2219
11-27-2005, 01:53 AM
:whine:

Lukepuuk
11-27-2005, 01:54 AM
Hi luke, it's a lovely today in Adelaide today. How's the weather where you are?

We actually had a blizzard over here.
40cm of snow. Hard storms. Cities without electricity and heat.
My girlfriend spent 5 hours at an abandoned trainstation because the trains didn't go anymore. Neither did the busses.
Though great day for a good snowfight.
900km traffic jam...worst day in dutch history...still good to hear that its a great day over there... what are you gonna do tomorrow?
Good weather for the beach?

brodie2219
11-27-2005, 01:55 AM
:whine:
http://www.alscenter.org/annualreport2004/images/photos/Tony%20Bennett.jpg

Lukepuuk
11-27-2005, 01:56 AM
:whine: http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:_Yn77tbuULcJ:www.wolftrap.org/press/artists0405.jpg
Whats up brodie my man?

blitzkrieg
11-27-2005, 01:58 AM
We actually had a blizzard over here.
40cm of snow. Hard storms. Cities without electricity and heat.
My girlfriend spent 5 hours at an abandoned trainstation because the trains didn't go anymore. Neither did the busses.
Though great day for a good snowfight.
900km traffic jam...worst day in dutch history...still good to hear that its a great day over there... what are you gonna do tomorrow?
Good weather for the beach?

Wow - it never snows in Adelaide. 5 hours would've been very boring, is she ok? We only have a few snowfields in australia and I have been there 3 times. It was a lot of fun.

Unfortunately a cold front has come though and it's not as warm today to go to the beach. My sister is coming over for a while. Do you live near your parents? I think family is important.

Lukepuuk
11-27-2005, 02:00 AM
Wow - it never snows in Adelaide. 5 hours would've been very boring, is she ok? We only have a few snowfields in australia and I have been there 3 times. It was a lot of fun.

Unfortunately a cold front has come though and it's not as warm today to go to the beach. My sister is coming over for a while. Do you live near your parents? I think family is important.

Yes my parents live in the same city.
My sister lives in crete although she is now here on vacation.
My uncle lives in Melbourne, Australia.
So your sister is coming over? Where does she usually live?

blitzkrieg
11-27-2005, 02:04 AM
Yes my parents live in the same city.
My sister lives in crete although she is now here on vacation.
My uncle lives in Melbourne, Australia.
So your sister is coming over? Where does she usually live?

Wow, it's good to have family close. My sister lives about a 20 minute drive away.

You have an uncle in Melbourne? That's only an 8 hour drive away. It's amazing how the small the world can be sometimes.

Do you see your sister often seeing as she live in crete? My other sister went to Europe once, she really enjoyed it.

brodie2219
11-27-2005, 02:06 AM
i've never left north america....unless you count puerto rico and hawaii

Lukepuuk
11-27-2005, 02:07 AM
Wow, it's good to have family close. My sister lives about a 20 minute drive away.

You have an uncle in Melbourne? That's only an 8 hour drive away. It's amazing how the small the world can be sometimes.

Do you see your sister often seeing as she live in crete? My other sister went to Europe once, she really enjoyed it.

Yes it is a small world after all.
I see my sister like 3 months in the winter as there is no work on crete then.
And I'm there in the summer so I see her enough.
Europe has a lot of different stuff.
Like holland for instance....its either wet or cold, or hot and sticky.
But the south, and especially italy and greece are great. You really need to see that.
I'm planning to go to Australia soon. What do you really think i should see there?

brodie2219
11-27-2005, 02:08 AM
http://users.tpg.com.au/dnly00/images/Adelaide%20Skyline%204.jpg

blitzkrieg
11-27-2005, 02:10 AM
Yes it is a small world after all.
I see my sister like 3 months in the winter as there is no work on crete then.
And I'm there in the summer so I see her enough.
Europe has a lot of different stuff.
Like holland for instance....its either wet or cold, or hot and sticky.
But the south, and especially italy and greece are great. You really need to see that.
I'm planning to go to Australia soon. What do you really think i should see there?

4 seasons in one day, wow you mustt have lots of jackets and lots of swimmers for all that weather HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

In australia, hmmmmm. Are you staying with your uncle. Go and see a game of AFL if you get a chance, very exciting and action packed game. And if you come to Adelaide, I'll have a coffee with you. When do you think you'll be copming over?

blitzkrieg
11-27-2005, 02:12 AM
i've never left north america....unless you count puerto rico and hawaii

I've never been out of Australia either, it must be really interesting having so many cities so close to you in America! And so much history. DO you like to go to museums, brodie?

brodie2219
11-27-2005, 02:13 AM
i've been the the smithsonian.....theres a bunch of stuff there....if your read a US history book..the doument/thing/spaceship/whatever is in there

Lukepuuk
11-27-2005, 02:13 AM
4 seasons in one day, wow you mustt have lots of jackets and lots of swimmers for all that weather HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

In australia, hmmmmm. Are you staying with your uncle. Go and see a game of AFL if you get a chance, very exciting and action packed game. And if you come to Adelaide, I'll have a coffee with you. When do you think you'll be copming over?

Right after next summer. Before going back. I can stay with my uncle.
I really need to see an AFL game yes.
So i hear you sell air conditioners in Australia.
Hows that working out? Must be good as the weather is on the hot side there most of the year?
Got an apprentice yet? ;)

blitzkrieg
11-27-2005, 02:14 AM
Wow, you found a picture of Adelaide when it was green :)

That's the Adelaide Oval in the foreground

brodie2219
11-27-2005, 02:15 AM
Wow, you found a picture of Adelaide when it was green :)

That's the Adelaide Oval in the foreground

what do they use it for?

blitzkrieg
11-27-2005, 02:16 AM
i've been the the smithsonian.....theres a bunch of stuff there....if your read a US history book..the doument/thing/spaceship/whatever is in there

WOW, I'd love to go there. I must go now as my sister has arrived. Have a good day brodie :)

Lukepuuk
11-27-2005, 02:18 AM
It looks smashing.
I have to go to sleep now.
We really need to continue this conversation soon. ;)

blitzkrieg
11-27-2005, 02:19 AM
Right after next summer. Before going back. I can stay with my uncle.
I really need to see an AFL game yes.
So i hear you sell air conditioners in Australia.
Hows that working out? Must be good as the weather is on the hot side there most of the year?
Got an apprentice yet? ;)

Business is going good as it's coming into summer. My sister has arrived so I must be off. I'll speak to you all later, goodbye.

brodie2219
11-27-2005, 02:21 AM
ya...it takes 2 solid days to see all the buildings

Lukepuuk
11-27-2005, 02:24 AM
Business is going good as it's coming into summer. My sister has arrived so I must be off. I'll speak to you all later, goodbye.

Well give your sister my greetings. I'll talk to you later, do want to know more about airconditioners and apprentice's ;)
byeeee

tony bennett
11-27-2005, 08:23 PM
this thread was quite funny for a while, but i think that it is now dying a slow and painful death. Maybe its time to close it and move on.

Thinking is obviously a problem for you.
Come see me, I'm just the type of shink you need.

Lukepuuk
11-27-2005, 08:25 PM
ya...it takes 2 solid days to see all the buildings

Ey brodie. Great picture you posted.
How are you doing today?
Did anything good on your sunday?

blitzkrieg
11-27-2005, 10:16 PM
Ey brodie. Great picture you posted.
How are you doing today?
Did anything good on your sunday?

Hi luke, I also had a great Sunday. I took my kids to one of those indoor play gyms, they love it there. Then my sister and I got our competitive streak out and played a couple of board games, a bit of table tennis (ping pong) and some video games before settling down to watch Kath and Kim. Very funny.

How was your weekend?

Lukepuuk
11-27-2005, 10:22 PM
Hi luke, I also had a great Sunday. I took my kids to one of those indoor play gyms, they love it there. Then my sister and I got our competitive streak out and played a couple of board games, a bit of table tennis (ping pong) and some video games before settling down to watch Kath and Kim. Very funny.

How was your weekend?

It was good. Went to our local bar. Had a 'couple' of drinks there.
Watched a couple of south park episodes with my sister and a comedy show with my girlfriend.
I was going to the fitness center this weekend but I was too lazy to get through the snow(ohhh bad start already).
What are Kath and Kim?

tony bennett
11-27-2005, 10:34 PM
Well where's my witty response?

In the bottom of a couple of bottles of VB?

Lukepuuk
11-27-2005, 10:40 PM

How was your weekend?

Gotta go to work tomorrow so I'm turning in.
Is it monday already in Australia? Are you working already now?
Or should i say: Is your apprentice working already? ;)

blitzkrieg
11-27-2005, 10:52 PM
Gotta go to work tomorrow so I'm turning in.
Is it monday already in Australia? Are you working already now?
Or should i say: Is your apprentice working already? ;)

HAHAHA, yeah. It's 9.15. I had a job for my appretnice at 8.30 so he'll be here any minute now. Kath and Kim are a comedy duo imitating life in one of the poorer areas of an Australian city. They are known for mispronouncing words and wearing all the latest fashions though their bodies aren't up to the low cut jeans (plumbers crack).

http://www.kathandkim.com/

tony bennett
11-28-2005, 12:40 AM
Kyleeee's wedding was a scream.

brodie2219
11-28-2005, 04:46 AM
anyone still awake?

blitzkrieg
11-28-2005, 05:52 AM
anyone still awake?

I was never asleep, I was out ensuring my wife can continue in the lifestyle she's accustomed to.

What do you do as a job, luke and brodie?

Lukepuuk
11-28-2005, 06:31 AM
I was never asleep, I was out ensuring my wife can continue in the lifestyle she's accustomed to.

What do you do as a job, luke and brodie?

I'm a website developer and also do layouts for websites/advertisements/teletext and such.
Used to be able to work from home 4 days in the week but I know have youngsters to watch over so I have to work there 3 days in the week and 2 at home.
Though in the summer I'll be back in crete again. I can work all summer in a beachbar there again and still come back to my workplace in the winter once more. Beachbarwork pays much less but I wouldn't miss it for the world.

How about you brodie?

blitzkrieg
11-28-2005, 07:16 AM
I'm a website developer and also do layouts for websites/advertisements/teletext and such.
Used to be able to work from home 4 days in the week but I know have youngsters to watch over so I have to work there 3 days in the week and 2 at home.
Though in the summer I'll be back in crete again. I can work all summer in a beachbar there again and still come back to my workplace in the winter once more. Beachbarwork pays much less but I wouldn't miss it for the world.

How about you brodie?

So you have young padawans aswell luke :)

I've unfortunately got too many comittments to be able to live a few months of each year in a warmer climate. Maybe one day I'd like to buy a holiday house north of brisbane to live out the winter months.

Brendo
11-28-2005, 07:18 AM
Maybe one day I'd like to buy a holiday house north of brisbane to live out the winter months.

Excellent choice of location Blitz ;)

blitzkrieg
11-28-2005, 07:42 AM
Excellent choice of location Blitz ;)

Yeah, I was thinking maybe Airlie Beach or somewhere else up near Townsville or Mackay. When I can afford not to be cold anymore, I will :lol:

Is it getting humid in Bris-vegas yet??

Brendo
11-28-2005, 07:45 AM
Is it getting humid in Bris-vegas yet??

It's always humid, even a night (after midnight).

Did you go and watch the 3rd Test - Australia vs West Indies?

araT
11-28-2005, 10:01 AM
Guys if you want to have a conversation please take it to PM or IM, your totally sidetracking the thread again :)

Cheers,

T.

blitzkrieg
11-28-2005, 11:18 AM
Guys if you want to have a conversation please take it to PM or IM, your totally sidetracking the thread again :)

Cheers,

T.

Are we? Hadn't noticed, How's the weather in Sydney?

War_Peace
11-28-2005, 12:28 PM

Cheers,

T.

And you guys(admins) keep doing nothing...

When will you close this thread, I wonder...

araT
11-28-2005, 12:42 PM
Ive been out of town for the weekend when all of this went down...

Consider it done

- LOCKED -

Blitz; the weather is craptastic, just like it was in melbourne all weekend.. what the heck happened to our summer?

T.