PDA

View Full Version : Cheating or Bug?

Lukepuuk
11-11-2005, 06:24 PM
19:21:24 - November 11th, 2005 The city of Washington, D.C., USA was attacked by babyjogger. No defending armies (0 troops) were killed in the battle. 0 attacking troops were killed. Timmetie lost the city.
19:20:21 - November 11th, 2005 The city of Washington, D.C., USA was attacked by babyjogger. No defending armies (0 troops) were killed in the battle. 0 attacking troops were killed. Timmetie retained control of the city.

Now the question is if babyjogger is cheating there(multiple-pc's/windows attacking) or we have a bug here?
This 0 troops lost bot lost the city seems to happen a lot lately.
Could you check the log Mickey to find out whats going wrong there?

WaywardTraveller
11-11-2005, 07:24 PM
I've been on both ends of that.
Appears to only happen when both attack at same time.

The numbers are right though, armies are lost and no cheating is involved I'm quite certain.

(Though, at the moment I'd love to be able to say that babyjogger is cheating ;)

WalterNeff
11-11-2005, 08:05 PM
I've been on both ends of that.
Appears to only happen when both attack at same time.

The numbers are right though, armies are lost and no cheating is involved I'm quite certain.

(Though, at the moment I'd love to be able to say that babyjogger is cheating ;)

Well, i'm sitting opposite of babyjogger and i can assure you that he is not cheating.

After the attack we got an SQL-error but we didn't copy and paste it to Mickey's PM - we were busy having fun with our last geos.

Regards

Walter

Lukepuuk
11-11-2005, 11:33 PM
Two times in a row? Kind of a big bug then.