PDA

View Full Version : Beirut Lebanon

dubkie
11-12-2005, 02:49 PM
I am requesting Beirut Lebanon be added. Thanks

blitzkrieg
11-15-2005, 08:49 AM
CosaNostra1977 - Beirut, Lebanon has a population of 2.1 million as reported by Wikipedia, so it's definitely large enough for the game....

As for your other comments, they are ignorant and bigotted. I for one don't appreciate them and I hope I'm not the lone ranger.

blitzkrieg

fuad2311
11-15-2005, 10:33 AM
I just came back yesterday from Beirut...I have been around in the world, but never found a place as marvellous as that vivid city and its wonderful people. My manners prohibit me from using the language that guy deserves for his ignorant and racist comments.

I second the suggestion to create overlays and add Beirut with more details.

Thank you

araT
11-15-2005, 11:02 AM
CosaNostra1977; Keep your racist, ignorant comments to yourself in the future or we will be foced to take further action against you.

-POST DELETED-

Fuad; Welcome to our boards :) I can guarentee not all our members are as rude as the one you just witnessed... We hope you enjoy your time here!

T.

Timmetie
11-15-2005, 01:53 PM
I just came back yesterday from Beirut...I have been around in the world, but never found a place as marvellous as that vivid city and its wonderful people. My manners prohibit me from using the language that guy deserves for his ignorant and racist comments.

I second the suggestion to create overlays and add Beirut with more details.

Thank you

and fuad i might just want to add, this is the gewar forum, you might be looking for the googleeathhacks forum (just guessing from the end of your post).

in this case you're totally right, but you might get suprised by some other reactions (nukes, attacks, city income..) if you didnt know :D

CosaNostra1977
11-15-2005, 07:17 PM
Geez...A person can't make a joke...sorry for the misunderstanding...I guess i will make jokes on a private message level and not for the oversensitive forums. No amount of talking will convince you all that I am not a bigot, but I am sure dubkie realizes the intention of the slam...