PDA

View Full Version : New Google Earth Update Available - 3.0.0762

araT
11-19-2005, 01:26 AM
Another updated version of Google Earth has been released!

The new version is available at: <a href="http://earth.google.com/download-earth.html">http://earth.google.com/download-earth.html</a>

<B>Changes between Nov 4th (.0739) & Nov 18th (.0762)</B>

Bug Fixes
---
- problem with icons rarely, randomly changing should be fixed
- update to correct new problem with overview map sharpness
- more bad graphics driver protection/documentation

Cosmetic
---
- removed password-entry from Plus/Pro login (pw no longer required, username+licensekey only now)

Enjoy!

T.

Acman3192
11-19-2005, 07:12 PM
What download button should I click to download the update?

georg
11-19-2005, 10:05 PM
I think they should better update the image data

maxxxheimer
11-20-2005, 02:03 AM
What download button should I click to download the update?

go in the help section of google earth and select the option "check for updates online". then click the link, download it on your pc and install. that's it.

araT
11-20-2005, 02:20 AM

That doesnt happen with program updates, they do data updates every few months to update the imagery :) It's long overdue so I predict one will be coming soon!

T.

adlermo
11-20-2005, 12:07 PM
Thank you araT for all the news :)

floduras
11-22-2005, 08:08 PM
yes!!! start with all the highres.overlays available in 'all forums' both hack and community :kiss:

araT
11-23-2005, 03:50 AM
yes!!! start with all the highres.overlays available in 'all forums' both hack and community

Unfortunately they cant do that - as they are making money selling subscriptions to these images (via GE Plus, Pro & Enterprise) they cant take the images without copyright permissions.. they actually have to pay people, and get the images from reliable sources they trust

Just be happy we have what we have, and that so many nice people have made great overlays of such interesting things ;)

T.

Thank you araT for all the news :)

Anytime :D thanks for the thanks! :givebeer:

T.