PDA

View Full Version : Do you Cheat?

sinner
11-19-2005, 03:14 AM
Here is an anonymous poll to see how much cheating really is going on. No names please... just yes/no and if yes... how you are cheating.

WILDCAT1976
11-19-2005, 03:26 AM
hey sinner...forgot one....

"yes.... I use both multiple accounts AND I script"

This would be the answer that many of a certain alliance would use.

araT
11-19-2005, 03:52 AM
I added wildcats request to the poll

great idea by the way ;)

T.

speedfreak227
11-19-2005, 04:31 PM
well i'm glad to see people are being honest. i see there's 2 votes in the "multiple accounts" section. what i'm wondering though is.................

is this 2 people admitting to having multiple accounts or the same guy voting with both accounts?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

speedfreak227

Timmetie
11-19-2005, 07:33 PM
they will most likely have voted for the HAD multiple accounts.

cowtreky
11-19-2005, 09:48 PM
Question why would anyone refuse to say. Is that not a tell tale sign?

His Lord Uberdude
11-19-2005, 10:41 PM
Cheating is for stinkers. Ban them, they're holding back the game.

cowtreky
11-19-2005, 11:02 PM
Cheating is for stinkers. Ban them, they're holding back the game.

Alright Uberdude you tell them.

By the way what is an "Uber"?

araT
11-20-2005, 01:24 AM
Cowtreky: über is a German word, it translates loosely into over, more in the essence of over-the-top though :)

T.

cowtreky
11-20-2005, 06:32 AM
Thankyou T. Believe it or not I am glad I asked.

sinner
11-20-2005, 10:51 PM
Cowtreky: über is a German word, it translates loosely into over, more in the essence of over-the-top though :)

T.

:givebeer: I thought that was an UDDER?

His Lord Uberdude
11-21-2005, 01:47 AM

T.
:givebeer:
You're probably the first who has gotten it. Pat yourself on the back.
Anyway, back on topic.

punchthemonkey94
11-21-2005, 02:10 AM
lol, i didnt realize that there were people who DIDNT know what uber meant

Anyway, back on topic.

Yeah, cheaters suck, I'm not into that kinda stuff, it just ruins the entire element of the game

araT
11-21-2005, 02:34 AM
:givebeer:
You're probably the first who has gotten it. Pat yourself on the back.
Anyway, back on topic.

Well, there are two reasons for this.. [a] I'm German, and I speak a bit of German (though not as good as I would like), and [b] I make an emoticon pack for a multi-client chat program called Trillian, called Uber Emoticons (http://www.deviantart.com/view/23905409/) :D

Anyway, yes.. back on topic ;)

Interesting choice for a poll, it also gives us mods a good indication of how much cheating is going on, so that we can pay closer attention & bust these guys :menacing: - I'm glad to see 44 of you (so far) are totally anti-cheating

T.

speedfreak227
11-21-2005, 02:57 AM
Interesting choice for a poll, it also gives us mods a good indication of how much cheating is going on, so that we can pay closer attention & bust these guys :menacing: - I'm glad to see 44 of you (so far) are totally anti-cheating
T.

the promlem is that with 50 votes out of more than 1100 users it statistically insignifigant, otherwise known as "ubber-insignifigant"

but it's interesting none the less.

any ideas on what anti cheating measures will be taken with the new set of rules after the reset?

speedfreak227

araT
11-21-2005, 03:26 AM
I presume the same rules as always.. if we bust you, we ban you (all your accounts and your IP) but if you tell us about a hole you found (without actually using it to your own benefit - too much) we reward you.. I think after the next reset we will be really clamping down on the cheaters, checking all accounts and so on.. lots of work, but it'll keep the game fairer.

T.

speedfreak227
11-21-2005, 03:54 AM
but how do you know if someone has multiple accounts?

i think that's the biggest problem right now.

i know this isn't the right forum for it but it's somewhat related so:

in my oppinion money transfers should be only between alliance members. aliances should have a cap on the number of people in them. you should only be able to join an alliance once per month.

as far as my limited vision allows me to see, this would solve the largest area of cheating.

speedfreak227

blitzkrieg
11-21-2005, 04:15 AM
The city of Tokyo, Japan was attacked by thundering herd. 1 defending army (21,530 troops) was killed in the battle. 23,580 attacking troops were killed. Volli82 retained control of the city.

thundering herd joined 19/11/05 and attacked Tokyo on 21/11/05 with considerable force.

http://www.googleearthhacks.com/forums/member.php?userid=35463

Jewel hunts like crazy for 2 days and sends 23,580 troops against the walls of Tokyo, quickly followed by members of UN Cell 2, who had previously never had eyes for East Asia. What am I deducing, my dear Watson?

The city of Tokyo, Japan was attacked by goobygirl. 1 defending army (18,390 troops) was killed in the battle. 15,713 attacking troops were killed. Volli82 lost the city.

goobygirl also joined 19/11/05 and attacked Tokyo on 21/11/05 with more considerable force - more than 15,713 as "she" won the city.

http://www.googleearthhacks.com/forums/member.php?userid=35484

goobgirl is in UN Cell 2 alliance so "she" clearly is a team player as she abandoned the city for WILDCAT1976 within 5 minutes of occupying. Very noble considering how much jeweling is needed for a player to amass that large a force (in 2 days since joining). Also being such a selfless team player, goobygirl then threw the rest of her forces against Seoul, South Korea.

And now the clincher;

Details as at 17-11-05 (4 days ago)

WILDCAT1976 0 (0) 158.18 (0.01) 0 (0)
Hoorah77 5 (10,500) 199.67 (157.38) 0 (0)
CosaNostra1977 0 (0) 0.01 (229.59) 0 (0)
Orion1015 3 (3,016) 36.91 (1,335.05) 0 (0)
Harbinger ? joined 17/11/05
dubkie ? joined 22/10/05
Chappy Dawson? joined 1/11/05
and goobygirl we already know.

Ok guys, care to explain the glaring problems I see before me?

araT
11-21-2005, 04:22 AM
Blitz; We are looking into it, thanks :)

I'll let you know more as the investigation evolves. Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

T.

anthonywitt
11-21-2005, 10:55 AM
I see. Does honesty count?

anthonywitt
11-21-2005, 10:56 AM
[QUOTE=anthonywitt]I see that all of those that play the game and have voted do not script

araT
11-21-2005, 11:20 AM
I see. Does honesty count?

Absolutely :)

T.

anthonywitt
11-21-2005, 12:42 PM
Absolutely :)

T.Well I guess so but I will say I have hacked the game a few times.....did Mickey ever tell you about the time I depostied 6,000,000 geos in his account.....hehe. Ask him.

araT
11-21-2005, 12:49 PM
Well I guess so but I will say I have hacked the game a few times.....did Mickey ever tell you about the time I depostied 6,000,000 geos in his account.....hehe. Ask him.

:lol: I remember hearing about that!

And yeah, but you owned up to that :) and you even told us where the holes were and how to fix it.. (if I recall correctly) what we are hunting are the abusive cheaters, the ones who have found a hole & keep it to themselves so they can make more money without us knowing. those are the ones we will be banning...

Heed this as a warning cheaters.. tell us where the holes are or face the consiquences!

T.

WaywardTraveller
11-21-2005, 03:44 PM
A few of us in the RCMP have noticed some VERY odd stuff going on, all surrounding one particular player.

I will not mention all of the accounts that have been involved in suspicious activity, except for the one that we all agree is deffinately very very suspect.

Flyswatter joined on NOV-18th. Flyswatter then proceeded to wipe out all of my cities, along with over 30k men, ON NOV-18th!

We have absolutely NO DOUBT WHATSOEVER that the Flyswatter account is a cheat account.

We also highly suspect this to be a multiple account managed by Billy Mac.

Based on events between us and Billy Mac, the attack by Flyswatter could have been nothing but a retaliation by, or on behalf of, Billy Mac.

There are 2 additional clues: BillyMac moved what armies he had left in the east (We were making a point that had to be made) out to Seattle and Vancouver. These armies just hid out there, did not attack for well over a day. In the end, he attacked van with 2 of the armies, sent the rest back east. Look at the stats on those attacks, BM took vancouver with less than 200 men, and immediately abandoned. ALSO, Billy sent those armies DIRECTLY to vancouver. Billy NEVER does that. He always uses the home base sneak.

Also is the name of the account in question, Flyswatter. Quite the coincidence considering the timing and the nature of Flyswatter's attack.

There is at least collusion going on here, and at least one fraudulent account. Flyswatter may not be BillyMac, but something is absolutely going on.

Now, at the same time as Flyswatter was rampaging, there were other odd things going on with some other accounts, directly related to BillyMac and or Flyswatter. None of this is as deffinate, so no accusations are being made. HOWEVER, there may very well be obvious suspicious activity that could be seen in the logs.

Cheating sucks. It ruins the game for everyone. Even you cheaters, if you could see past the end of your own nose.

Lukepuuk
11-21-2005, 03:55 PM
A lot of accounts were created from 17-11 till 19-11 and those seem to have infinite money supply.
I know it's not allowed to accuse people(but i'm not naming names), but my guess is someone found a hole but didn't want to use its own name so created fake accounts.
It's been done a lot in the past.

WaywardTraveller
11-21-2005, 03:58 PM
A lot of accounts were created from 17-11 till 19-11 and those seem to have infinite money supply.
I know it's not allowed to accuse people(but i'm not naming names), but my guess is someone found a hole but didn't want to use its own name so created fake accounts.
It's been done a lot in the past.

How does one address cheaters without levying accusations?
I agree, they shouldn't just be thrown around, but when it all adds up it's time to get someone else to look into the problem.

And yes, there is something about those dates. All 4 of the accounts I suspect to be fraudulent were created in that timeperiod. Again, I'm only mentioning the ones that we are 99% positive of.

Timmetie
11-21-2005, 03:58 PM
hmm traveler, i'm not sure as what you're trying to prove here imitating blitz's brilliant study into the cheating business.

aperently the name flyswatter is significant, as you're obviously flies. i get that.

but then the nonsense starts, so flyswatter took vancouver, Billy scouts vancouver with 100 man army, then proceeds to take it with 200 men.

Billy has always been someone with pretty loose ties to cities, and now because he saw a target in NY and proceeded to take it, so he got his army out of vancouver.

what exactly do you find wrong in this? especially because Billy Mac has been attacked by 5 of you guys for weeks now.

so attacking 5 to 1 isnt enough? you have to accuse him of cheating as well?

well, id go on, but there's no nice things to say here..

speedfreak227
11-21-2005, 04:25 PM
hey araT, i'm curious........ how do you ban someone?

if you mean that you delete their account, can't they just start a new one 30 seconds later? other than making them start from scratch what real punishment is there for a cheater?

speedfreak227

Beezer
11-21-2005, 04:33 PM
How does one address cheaters without levying accusations?
If you want to levy accusations, please do it via PM. We don't need everyone crying about cheaters on the message boards. If you think someone is cheating, please PM one of the mods or Mickey with the suspect and your PROOF.

hey araT, i'm curious........ how do you ban someone?

if you mean that you delete their account, can't they just start a new one 30 seconds later? other than making them start from scratch what real punishment is there for a cheater?

Their account gets deleted and their IP address gets banned as well.

His Lord Uberdude
11-21-2005, 05:20 PM
Well I guess so but I will say I have hacked the game a few times.....did Mickey ever tell you about the time I depostied 6,000,000 geos in his account.....hehe. Ask him.
Oh gosh, that was funny. And then they told you that you could've kept it...at least, that's what I heard.

WaywardTraveller
11-21-2005, 05:46 PM
hmm traveler, i'm not sure as what you're trying to prove here imitating blitz's brilliant study into the cheating business.

aperently the name flyswatter is significant, as you're obviously flies. i get that.

but then the nonsense starts, so flyswatter took vancouver, Billy scouts vancouver with 100 man army, then proceeds to take it with 200 men.

Billy has always been someone with pretty loose ties to cities, and now because he saw a target in NY and proceeded to take it, so he got his army out of vancouver.

what exactly do you find wrong in this? especially because Billy Mac has been attacked by 5 of you guys for weeks now.

so attacking 5 to 1 isnt enough? you have to accuse him of cheating as well?

well, id go on, but there's no nice things to say here..

In that context, you'd be right Timmetie.
Unfortunately, the happenings in Vancouver w/flyswatter/billymac was just the last event in this situation. Based on that situation alone I certainly would NOT levy an accusation.

I don't know where you get the idea that the entire RCMP has been gunning for Billy, actually, none of us have been EXCEPT as retaliation for billymac routing me entirely earlier last week. There is a LOT more going on with this. I have NEVER accused anyone of cheating in a game online before. I am not taking this lightly at all.

I will however in the future PM mickey directly. This obviously can not get us anywhere, with people hardly knowing any of the facts throwing in their opinions and 2 cents.

Volli82
11-21-2005, 06:17 PM
Their account gets deleted and their IP address gets banned as well.

getting a new ip isnt that problem

Beezer
11-21-2005, 06:47 PM
getting a new ip isnt that problem
True. But there's not a whole lot else that we can do.

WaywardTraveller
11-21-2005, 06:54 PM
I confronted BillyMac 3 times over the past week about the flyswatter thing. I did not accuse, I asked first.

I was flat out ignored.

Now that I posted this in the public forum, I've all the sudden received a PM explaining that Flyswatter is just BillyMac's nephew. Reasonable explanation. May or may not be true.

I would have immediately believed this and let it go

Either way, like I mentioned Timmetie, I wouldn't make accusations if there was no basis for it. But now there is an admitted tie, so proof that there is at LEAST collusion going on. And that doesn't bode well considering what Flyswatter was able to accomplish within mere hours of joining on the 18th.

WILDCAT1976
11-21-2005, 07:05 PM
thundering herd joined 19/11/05 and attacked Tokyo on 21/11/05 with considerable force.

http://www.googleearthhacks.com/forums/member.php?userid=35463

Jewel hunts like crazy for 2 days and sends 23,580 troops against the walls of Tokyo, quickly followed by members of UN Cell 2, who had previously never had eyes for East Asia. What am I deducing, my dear Watson?

goobygirl also joined 19/11/05 and attacked Tokyo on 21/11/05 with more considerable force - more than 15,713 as "she" won the city.

http://www.googleearthhacks.com/forums/member.php?userid=35484

goobgirl is in UN Cell 2 alliance so "she" clearly is a team player as she abandoned the city for WILDCAT1976 within 5 minutes of occupying. Very noble considering how much jeweling is needed for a player to amass that large a force (in 2 days since joining). Also being such a selfless team player, goobygirl then threw the rest of her forces against Seoul, South Korea.

And now the clincher;

Details as at 17-11-05 (4 days ago)

WILDCAT1976 0 (0) 158.18 (0.01) 0 (0)
Hoorah77 5 (10,500) 199.67 (157.38) 0 (0)
CosaNostra1977 0 (0) 0.01 (229.59) 0 (0)
Orion1015 3 (3,016) 36.91 (1,335.05) 0 (0)
Harbinger ? joined 17/11/05
dubkie ? joined 22/10/05
Chappy Dawson? joined 1/11/05
and goobygirl we already know.

Ok guys, care to explain the glaring problems I see before me?

OK...NOW I'M FREAKING OUT.....This is bullsh*t.......

FIRST OF ALL....HOW DOES A MEMBER OF NAR KNOW HOW MANY TROOPS, HOW MUCH MONEY WE HAVE?????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????????????????????

I POSTED A LITTLE BIT AGO.....COMPLIMENTING NAR.....AND WE GET THIS?????????

LOOK AND SEE HOW MANY FRIGGING HOURS I SPENT JEWEL HUNTING....LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK...YOU OBVIOUSLY CAN TELL EVERYTHING ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

as far as everything else..........

We all know each other...not like know each other on the web....WE KNOW EACH OTHER....

-All but goobygirl....WE ALL WORK FOR THE SAME COMPANY....ALL BUT ORION WORK IN THE SAME FRIGGIN OFFICE....
-goobygirl is the spouse of one of the other alliance members
-Me, Hoorah, Thundering Herd, Harbinger, and Dubkie are all on a dart team together. Other than last Thursday(dart season over) look at our activity on thursdays. I'm sure you can tell that too.

Cosa-1st off..even if the rest of the team wanted to cheat..he wouldn't..he's super christian and he will find it extremely offensive that you are questioning his ethics. In fact he almost missed the attack because of church

Chappy-he works with us too.....joined GE WAR earlier..wasn't going to do much until after reset but I convinced him too.

Harbinger-joined late.....doesn't know if he likes it or not yet....he wasn't involved Sunday ANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

__________________________________________________ ______________

So......EVERY PERSON IN OUR ALLIANCE IS REAL...THERE ARE NO FAKE ACCOUNTS HERE.
GOOBY AND THUNDERING WANTED TO JOIN EARLIER BUT WE WERE WORKING ON THIS ATTACK AND TOLD THEM TO HOLD OFF.

DUBKIE HAS BEEN PLAYING FOR A BIT...HE WAS EVEN A MEMBER OF ANOTHER ALLIANCE...he's that way..didn't want to hang out w/the cool kids.

I think I have explained most people...MY BAD IF I FORGOT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!
As far as giving money to people in your alliance......ISN'T THAT PERMITTED????????????????????????????????????????? ?

why is there an option of giving money to others if you are not allowed????????????

Looks where a ton of the money given to thundering and gooby came from.......ME AND COSA...why....BECAUSE WE WORKED OUR *SSES OFF LOOKING FOR JEWELS....I'm sure you can check the transfers
As far as goobygirl being a "TEAM PLAYER"......I worked the most at hunting for jewels so it was decided that I would get to hold Tokyo...I had the most troops...biggest city...makes sense

THIS IS CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!! AN ALLIANCE FINALY HAS "SOME" SUCCESS AGAINST NAR AND THEY ARE CHEATERS????????????????

I STILL WANT TO KNOW HOW BLITZ KNEW MY INFO....WHAT'S UP WITH THAT???????????/

All we have done is grow the game......Orion found the game...got Hoorah hooked.....then came me, cosa, dubkie...then came chappy, then harbinger, gooby, and thundering.......

This is pathetic......

Mickey...if you think we are cheats then would YOU please let us know...all we do is talk about the game and how great it is...hell...i gave up partypoker and ps2 to spend all of my time here (if you can check how long I'm on here please do)

WILDCAT1976

WILDCAT1976
11-21-2005, 07:08 PM
sorry bout the page width thing....didn't know that would happen

Timmetie
11-21-2005, 07:26 PM
woha waaaay to much text, i'm just assuming you're pleading guilty.

Good man! the truth will prevail!

;)

WILDCAT1976
11-21-2005, 07:34 PM
ok..i condense

how did blitz know my info???

that simple...

HOW?

you called us cheaters...i know i shouldn't have even defended
but it blew me away when i read blitz's post...amazing....

I only care what mickey thinks....if mickey thinks I cheat...he should tell
me... and I'll be gone forever.

Timmetie
11-21-2005, 07:37 PM
right it might have been a little bit wrong of blitz to post this here, but wrapped as a sherlock holmes story, how can we resist?

and araT said they were looking in to it (you).

So, all being well, they should have you cleared in a little while and we can all go on with our paranoid little lifes ;)

WILDCAT1976
11-21-2005, 07:41 PM
ARAT....could you please tell me how blitz knew my info?

I don't care that he posted it....how did he know our info?

Just please tell me....

If he can know ours....HE KNOWS EVERYONE'S INFO....

:confused: and we are the cheaters? :confused:

Hoorah77
11-21-2005, 07:47 PM
You can go ahead and ban me if NAR has the abiltiy to see everyone's troop count and money no one else in the game has a chance.

No wonder they have the top alliance. THEY ARE THE CHEATERS.

What we did yesterday was a carefully orchestrated attack that we planned and worked for over the last week.

Timmetie
11-21-2005, 07:51 PM
maby you dont know all members as good as you think?

ever did a neck-check? they might be our puppets..

WILDCAT1976
11-21-2005, 07:57 PM
YOU ARE AN IDIOT.....AS I SAID BEFORE

I KNOW THEM ALL......

ALL......read the post buddy......WE KNOW EACH OTHER

WE ARE FRIENDS.......get it????

Mickey, Arat, any other mod-HOW DID THEY KNOW OUR INFO?

Timmetie
11-21-2005, 08:05 PM
right ill just keep this up, i'm quite enjoying myself here.

someone just called me an idiot in full caps, proclaiming we are cheaters.

seriously, shout less and you'll get more out of this. shouting at me wont help either, normal people have learned to ignore me by now. So when ignoring me, they'll just see you shouting at nothingness.

They will throw you in an institute and drug you down, i know, they did it to me..

Volli82
11-21-2005, 08:23 PM
YOU ARE AN IDIOT.....AS I SAID BEFORE

I KNOW THEM ALL......

ALL......read the post buddy......WE KNOW EACH OTHER

WE ARE FRIENDS.......get it????

Mickey, Arat, any other mod-HOW DID THEY KNOW OUR INFO?

when you really hunted all this jewels, mickey will be able to see that and all is ok then ;)
but you have to understand us, we got your infos and some days befor you havent very much. hunting so much jewels in so less time is a big thing.
and no, we havent cheat to get your infos.

WILDCAT1976
11-21-2005, 08:35 PM
when you really hunted all this jewels, mickey will be able to see that and all is ok then ;)
but you have to understand us, we got your infos and some days befor you havent very much. hunting so much jewels in so less time is a big thing.
and no, we havent cheat to get your infos.

How did you get the info..and yes..when mickey see's that I spent hours and hours looking for jewels he will come to 1 conclusion....wildcat did not cheat but may need therapy.

But now the main questions remains.....how did you get the info...I don't care when...how did you get the info...how...how...how

Orion1015
11-21-2005, 08:40 PM
1. How did NAR get our alliance information? Clearly they had it as they have now admitted to having access to it on several occasions.

2. Since all we know so far, pending an "investigation" by AraT, is that Blitz and Volli have admitted to having access to this information, by supplying screen shots, when will they be banned? I am willing to bet that they won't be.....

3. WildCat has outlined our sequence of events quite accurately, we are allowed to hunt jewels all we want, and able to transfer money to any player we want. I am not sure why Blitz being the detective that he is (although incriminating himself in the process) doesn't realize that.

4. I really enjoyed AraT's response after Blitz posted our "confidential" troop counts and bank balances with his scrreen shot, "thank you for the info, we are looking into that", making no reference to the fact that Blitz had posted what was supposed to be our confidential alliance information.

5. Volli's is the best. "we got your infos and some days befor you havent very much", oh ok NAR. Again, another NAR admitting to cheating......

When will these two be banned? NAR now has 2 players that have admitted on this forum that they have cheated.

AraT, why do you overlook this? "thanks for the info Blitz, we'll look into this"

interesting......

Hoorah77
11-21-2005, 08:46 PM
I know I know

Blizten and Volli must be multiple accounts of araT who is obviously Mickey who created the game and can see everything.

What do i win?

Orion1015
11-21-2005, 08:50 PM
An invitation to join NAR. Please bring all screen shots.

Volli82
11-21-2005, 08:52 PM
1. How did NAR get our alliance information? Clearly they had it as they have now admitted to having access to it on several occasions.

2. Since all we know so far, pending an "investigation" by AraT, is that Blitz and Volli have admitted to having access to this information, by supplying screen shots, when will they be banned? I am willing to bet that they won't be.....

3. WildCat has outlined our sequence of events quite accurately, we are allowed to hunt jewels all we want, and able to transfer money to any player we want. I am not sure why Blitz being the detective that he is (although incriminating himself in the process) doesn't realize that.

4. I really enjoyed AraT's response after Blitz posted our "confidential" troop counts and bank balances with his scrreen shot, "thank you for the info, we are looking into that", making no reference to the fact that Blitz had posted what was supposed to be our confidential alliance information.

5. Volli's is the best. "we got your infos and some days befor you havent very much", oh ok NAR. Again, another NAR admitting to cheating......

When will these two be banned? NAR now has 2 players that have admitted on this forum that they have cheated.

AraT, why do you overlook this? "thanks for the info Blitz, we'll look into this"

interesting......

1. spy

2. spying is not cheating, its a tactic in the game

3. when its really like you both told, then everthing is ok. sure, transfer the money is a good thing and no problem ;)

5. see point 2.

WILDCAT1976
11-21-2005, 08:55 PM
1. spy

2. spying is not cheating, its a tactic in the game

3. when its really like you both told, then everthing is ok. sure, transfer the money is a good thing and no problem ;)

5. see point 2.

YOU MUST REALLLLLLLY BE STUPID

WE KNOW EACH OTHER..HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY IT....THERE IS NO SPY.....I KNOW THE NAMES OF MY ALLAINCE MEMBERS KIDS, WIVES, DOGS, ECT...ETC...ETC.....THERE IS NO SPY....

I know it's easy to try to pin it on a spy but we ALL are friends.....friends...not computer friends....friends.....friends...

got me?

p.s. WE ARE FRIENDS

Orion1015
11-21-2005, 08:56 PM
I can assure you there are no spys in our alliance. Does make a nice story though for you all to use. I have known every member of our alliance for many years and we work together. Not a chance.

Hoorah77
If there was a spy Ms. Volli then why did you not see us coming when we wiped you all over Asia.

Not until we had you destroyed did you notify your girlfirends to come to your rescue.

Volli82
I know I know

Blizten and Volli must be multiple accounts of araT who is obviously Mickey who created the game and can see everything.

What do i win?

thats great :D

Beezer
Orion and Wildcat -

We are looking into exactly how Blitz and Volli obtained your confidential alliance info. If we determine that they have cheated, then we will deal with them accordingly. We understand that you feel cheated and we ask that you show a little paitence while we investigate and some restraint in branding other users as cheaters and implying that moderators are playing favorites.

Thanks
Beezer

Timmetie
11-21-2005, 08:58 PM
whose admitting cheating? id say i would have known if there is a bug that allows one to see the others alliance info.

seriously, check some other sources before you all go making idiots out of yourselves.

O yes, and on the one hand asking mods to check into the NAR cheating and ban our sorry asses, and on the other hand accusing them of working together with us wont really do you much good.

furthermore, you've been ranting away now for about 20 posts without giving any of the lead people in this story (blitz? mickey? araT?) a chance to react.

Just being the voice of reason here!

/me slips araT the promised 10 dollars

*Edit* Beezer to the rescue! and he managed to say almost all ive said, but nicer, and in 3 sentences *Edit*

Volli82
11-21-2005, 08:59 PM
YOU MUST REALLLLLLLY BE STUPID

WE KNOW EACH OTHER..HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY IT....THERE IS NO SPY.....I KNOW THE NAMES OF MY ALLAINCE MEMBERS KIDS, WIVES, DOGS, ECT...ETC...ETC.....THERE IS NO SPY....

I know it's easy to try to pin it on a spy but we ALL are friends.....friends...not computer friends....friends.....friends...

got me?

p.s. WE ARE FRIENDS

maybe you should read some posts better. nobody told something about "there is a spy in your alli". some days ago your alli didnt have cells, or am i wrong? you all were in one big alli, with many members, or were that all your friends?

Volli82
11-21-2005, 09:01 PM
If there was a spy Ms. Volli then why did you not see us coming when we wiped you all over Asia.

Not until we had you destroyed did you notify your girlfirends to come to your rescue.

who destroyed me? i m still in game and im still strong. it was a great fight, sure, but UN havent destroyed me or the NAR

Volli82
11-21-2005, 09:03 PM
and befor i forgot, choose some other words. or do i call you idiot or stupid?

Orion1015
11-21-2005, 09:11 PM
Oh I get it Timettie, when your alliance accuses us of cheating (with no proof) there is an "investigation". When our alliance supplies proof (which your own alliance provided) were whinning.......I think that is one of the points. Perhaps your time would have been better spent in school tonight.

Lukepuuk
11-21-2005, 09:17 PM
Oh try to keep it down here. Do your swearing in PM's will you!!!!!!!!!!!
The fact remains that there is no way to look into an alliance.
We will NOT provide you with whoever is PM'ing one of us with your info, but if Mickey wants to we can provide him with the information.
To show that no cheating is involved here.
The way you speak here is wayyyyyyyyyyy out of line.
Try to pick your friends better next time I would say.

Timmetie
11-21-2005, 09:18 PM
well, firstly, its a big difference.

I believe blitz was accusing you of cheating with money and or troops.

While as you are accusing us of "hacking" the game and thusly seeing your alliance info.

see this is where the whining (1 n) comes in, as you just fail to recognise the fact that you might at one time have had a spy in your alliance. And while doing this, you are insulting the entire NAR, and the mods of the game.

i'd like to think that if we had a hack capable of this, we wouldnt post it on the forums..

Beezer
11-21-2005, 09:22 PM
Wildcat -
From the information I have gathered, it appears that there was a spy in your alliance at one point (specifically, when you were in the New EU). That is how the NAR gathered your information. In this case, it was good tactics, not cheating, that gave Blitz and Volli your information.

And while I've got everyone's attention, I'd like to ask that we try to remain somewhat civilized here (I know - it's strange for War) in the forums and refrain from name calling, such as idiot, stupid, etc. We can have a spirited conversation without resorting to the tactics of 10 year olds.

Thread closed.

Beezer