PDA

View Full Version : cannot plant~!!!

ronnielim
11-22-2005, 02:10 PM
it always say i am too close to another ... but i can see lots of space ~!!

so how far is enough ?? can we have a cross hair or something to aim at ??? and since the cotton fields is going to last a long time, we are going to run out of space to plant~~

another problem i find is that everytime the mines or plantation is not in the centre of the screen everytime i choose a location...

i would like to suggest that the system will auto plant it for us instead of us choosing where since the "numbers" of the output is also randomly pick...

ghchinoy
11-22-2005, 03:08 PM
I'm at that point, too. It's about 30-32 miles radius per cotton plant. If you, like me, stuck them down randomly, you're probably out of luck until one runs out. sucks.

casp3r
11-25-2005, 08:16 PM
I'm in that boat too. I've over 20 cotton fields and I've just spent over an hour trying to plant another one and have failed :(

Timmetie
11-25-2005, 08:23 PM
well its not really a bug, fields are supposed to have a maximum. I'm not sure if mickey intended the maximum to be at 20 (seems a bit low for cotton), but i think it should play some part in limiting the income. Add a little tactic.

This means the oil field should get smaller and the diamond field as well.

just my 2 barrels of oil.

Brendo
11-28-2005, 04:56 AM
The maximum I have got is 21, but if I had planted more mathmattically, I could have had an extra 3 atleast (based on the fact that there are some spaces in my field which are only just to close).

Lord Nelson
12-09-2005, 03:38 AM
i cant plant 1 cotton field, (not long started playing) had to go for dimond mine instead.

anthonywitt
12-09-2005, 06:09 AM
Hang in there Lord.