PDA

View Full Version : [Mature Audience] House in Rosarita, Mexico

araT
07-26-2005, 06:05 AM
I just saw a documentary on TV about strange buildings, and they showed this:

http://www.misterseed.com/All%20Users/SEPT/HOUSE1.jpg

In Mexico, a Sculptor has built this amazing house in the shape of a woman’s naked body — and sleeps behind one of her BOOBS.

Madcap Armando Munoz Garcia put the bathroom in her bottom and the living room in her tummy. The 48-year-old started building the shapely property 12 years ago — and in that time it has become a huge hit with locals. Its living room, complete with TV, has a hot tub where her womb should be; with a mermaid carved on the floor and is decorated with Armando’s paintings.

The three-storey building stands at the corner of a street on a hillside in Rosarito, Mexico. Armando, who shares the house with girlfriend Isabel Magana, said he built the magnificent home because he loves sex. Asked why he slept behind the right breast, he said: “Maybe because I like them.”

http://www.misterseed.com/All%20Users/SEPT/HOUSE2.jpg

The bedroom is ample enough for a double bed and sofa. The house, which even has a swimming pool around the waist and a patio, will be finished when Armando completes the head. He plans to fill her head with a telescope and his office, he also wants to give the woman long curly hair.

The house, which has a staircase between each floor, is the SECOND naked woman home constructed by Armando. His first was a 50ft building in the Mexican border town of Tijuana — but it has since fallen into disrepair.

Cuddling up to Isabel, Armando said yesterday: “What more can a man ask for?” Should the artist ever decide to sell his pad, he could advertise it as a desirable residence with plenty of charms, a stunning view — and all the bare essentials.

-----------------------------------------------

I've attached a placemark with the town, unfortunately its low-res.. but this would be a a GREAT FIND! :D

T.

SimonTheSignGuy
07-26-2005, 04:52 PM
Funny how a risque/artsy building like this would be a hit with locals in Mexico, and probably not frowned on too much up here in Canada. But imagine someone trying to live in a naked woman in the USA? He'd be run outta town before he finished drywalling the fanny area. ;)

Cool find. Hoping for a high-res shot someday. But not before they take care of the Leaning Tower of Pisa. Priorities, people.

araT
07-27-2005, 04:13 AM
Yeah these are one of those things i would love to find as better coverage shows up.. sydney opera house & leaning tower of piza are on my list as well ;) i have them all placemarked in a low-res "dont open till xmas" folder :p

hell, who knows! one of you boys may make a 3D rendering!

and yeah, can you imagine the 3rd naked woman going up in Texas? they would stone him!

T.

Nico
08-26-2005, 02:44 AM
Yeah these are one of those things i would love to find as better coverage shows up.. sydney opera house ... are on my list as well ;) i have them all placemarked in a low-res "dont open till xmas" folder :p

Aren't you happy that it turned out to be "Christmas" so soon?
These Guys are really doing a great job, wonder which places are going to be uploaded next in high-res.
another thing I'd love to see would be DUBAI... although the overlays the other members have posted are quite nice

Saludos, Nico

araT
08-26-2005, 02:47 AM
Yeah I would love to see them cover the UAE too, I would love to have high-res coverage of all those artificial islands they are making.. without setting overlays!

The "Mermaid House" I mentioned in the first post is still in low-res unfortunately, but I have hopes I'll be able to find it for us one of these days!

T.