PDA

View Full Version : Secret Identity?

birq
12-01-2005, 06:22 PM
Rasqual goes on hiatus and shortly thereafter Mickey goes on hiatus. Coincidence? Possible...

However, my conspiracy theory is that Rasqual was the alter ego Mickey used to propose his really radical ideas. I distinctly remember one occasion when Rasqual posted a rant about realism, Great Circle navigation and troop speed then went sprinting to a phone booth, from which Mickey emerged a few seconds later and sprung to action and implemented 6 new features, reformatted the "Your Info" section and wrote his own PHP development environment, all before dinner.

Timmetie
12-01-2005, 06:38 PM
perhaps you're right!

i call for an all out strike until this matter is resolved!

We wont play untill we see Mickey and Rasqual together.

Beezer
12-01-2005, 06:56 PM
Rasqual goes on hiatus and shortly thereafter Mickey goes on hiatus. Coincidence? Possible...
It is in fact a coincidence.

birq
12-01-2005, 06:58 PM
It is in fact a coincidence.

I know. I was kidding. I just liked the image of Rasqual's Peter Sellers avatar running to a phone booth and having Mickey's big evil grin avatar come flying out to save us.

Timmetie
12-01-2005, 07:19 PM
and thusly the good cause is abandonned.

this mystery will forever remain clouded in uncertainty, cause of a lack of morale!

aw well, fudge it.

Beezer
12-01-2005, 08:16 PM
Turns out that I'm actually Rasqual.

birq
12-01-2005, 08:18 PM
Turns out that I'm actually Rasqual.

It all makes sense now...

Timmetie
12-01-2005, 09:03 PM
being completely ignored here.

see, this is what drives me to posting almost 600 times. Noone even sees me!

hello!

anyone up there?

birq
12-01-2005, 09:07 PM

Did anybody hear something?

That reminds me, what do you think of the price of cotton, Tim?

shadowdani
12-01-2005, 10:05 PM
or the jewel rate? :mad:

Roger Andrew
12-01-2005, 10:21 PM
Or the price of gas ... sorry wrong reality!

speedfreak227
12-01-2005, 11:01 PM
Or the price of gas ... sorry wrong reality!

staying TOTALLY on topic.......................... when i was in Venezuela this summer gas was approximately 3 cents per liter.

1 american dollar to fill the tank, and that wasn't because of the exchange rate. it was equivilently prices in their currency as well.

speedfreak227

His Lord Uberdude
12-01-2005, 11:42 PM
staying TOTALLY on topic.......................... when i was in Venezuela this summer gas was approximately 3 cents per liter.

1 american dollar to fill the tank, and that wasn't because of the exchange rate. it was equivilently prices in their currency as well.

speedfreak227
I heard that Venezuela had the lowest prices almost anywhere...
But back on topic, lest this thread get locked. :x

araT
12-01-2005, 11:46 PM

However, my conspiracy theory is that Rasqual was the alter ego Mickey used to propose his really radical ideas. I distinctly remember one occasion when Rasqual posted a rant about realism, Great Circle navigation and troop speed then went sprinting to a phone booth, from which Mickey emerged a few seconds later and sprung to action and implemented 6 new features, reformatted the "Your Info" section and wrote his own PHP development environment, all before dinner.

Hahahaha... too true my friend.. I'll check their IPs and get back to you :spin: :lol:

T.

birq
12-02-2005, 12:00 AM
Hahahaha... too true my friend.. I'll check their IPs and get back to you :spin: :lol:

T.

Beezer already admitted he was Rasqual. Hey, since he had 2 accounts, does that mean you get to ban him?

punchthemonkey94
12-02-2005, 12:02 AM
lol big conspiracy! very entertaining to a noob like me! ;)

araT
12-02-2005, 12:05 AM
Oooooh goody! a ban! a ban! *hand hovers over big red button* :spin: :lol:

Nah, I cant ban them.. the board's IQ would drop another 50 points :x

T.

punchthemonkey94
12-02-2005, 12:06 AM
Oooooh goody! a ban! a ban! *hand hovers over big red button* :spin: :lol:

Nah, I cant ban them.. the board's IQ would drop another 50 points :x

T.

Hahaha yeah, too true :lol:

Beezer
12-02-2005, 01:02 AM
For the record, I am actually NOT Rasqual. I figured that since I ruined Birqs conspiracy theory right off the bat, that I'd give y'all something else to converse about.

anthonywitt
12-02-2005, 02:05 AM
perhaps you're right!

i call for an all out strike until this matter is resolved!

We wont play untill we see Mickey and Rasqual together.Hey thats a good idea young fella. You go on and stop playing and we will let you know when this is resolved. Send all you geos and I will hold them for you. :lol:

anthonywitt
12-02-2005, 02:10 AM
For the record, I am actually NOT Rasqual. I figured that since I ruined Birqs conspiracy theory right off the bat, that I'd give y'all something else to converse about.All that you said is true. the IP address of these two are not even close. As for you Mr. Beezer...I think the happy birthday photo is realy you and you are just pulling a fast one on us. One more thing....youre pretty. Come on now and admit it...you are that photo.

Well I think this would be a good gossip subject.....IDEA....a gossip thread aimed at mods. :lol: ;)

araT
12-02-2005, 02:13 AM
....a gossip thread aimed at mods. :lol: ;)

Just put it in GD (General Discussion) so I dont have to move it ;)

PS: Get on Yahoo, I wanna have a chat to you about something ;)

T.

Unforseen
12-02-2005, 02:46 AM
Lovely Venezuela, it is actually 2.50 dollars to fill the tank....of a SUV. ahhh, I miss those prices so much!

Radeon
12-02-2005, 03:03 AM
I know rasqual personally and he is not mickey or any other mod.. Trust me! ;) But we should create a forum just for gossip.. Or just visit www.gewarriros.com and they forum is allready there!!

anthonywitt
12-02-2005, 03:10 AM

see, this is what drives me to posting almost 600 times. Noone even sees me!

hello!

anyone up there?Hey I thought I heard something......................................... ....................guess not.

araT
12-02-2005, 03:13 AM
I know rasqual personally and he is not mickey or any other mod.. Trust me!
But we should create a forum just for gossip.. Or just visit www.gewarriros.com and they forum is allready there!!

We know, we know.. we are just kidding around :lol: If you do want to create the gossip thread, just put it in GD

Hey I thought I heard something......................................... ....................guess not.

:lol: :rofl: :clap:

Timmetie
12-02-2005, 06:49 AM
it was the cotton price campaign wasn't it, been background noise ever since!

i'm out of phase with this universe! untouchable! I'm that guy in that movie that gets invisible (aah brilliant remark there sir. Well thank you!)!

anthonywitt
12-02-2005, 11:29 AM
Just put it in GD (General Discussion) so I dont have to move it ;)

PS: Get on Yahoo, I wanna have a chat to you about something ;)

T.A thread like that may be to much to handle. Good chat too I enjoyed the spanking......can I say that? Oh boy wheres the edit. ;)

anthonywitt
12-02-2005, 11:32 AM
it was the cotton price campaign wasn't it, been background noise ever since!

i'm out of phase with this universe! untouchable! I'm that guy in that movie that gets invisible (aah brilliant remark there sir. Well thank you!)!**** I think I hear something again..you hear it? :spin: ......oh never mind its gone now.

araT
12-02-2005, 01:24 PM
:confused: I didnt hear a thing! :lol:

And yeah, your right.. the thread may be a bit to control, but on the other hand it could be good fun.. maybe i'll just put a disclamer post in there threatening to delete anything innaporpriate without warning. *shrugs* up to you guys :)

T.

anthonywitt
12-02-2005, 02:21 PM
Hey "T" do it. It would be fun.

Brendo
12-02-2005, 02:59 PM
Or just visit www.gewarriros.com (http://www.gewarriros.com) and they forum is allready there!!

Make that www.gewarriors.com (http://www.gewarriors.com). ;)

anthonywitt
12-03-2005, 02:41 AM
Yep "T" that would be the place. You could even make a cheaters thread and link it to gewarriors. Dont allow posting only the link.

Everone needs a place to post thier concerns about cheaters. This support fourm is not the place but ours is.

They will need to log in as a guest or just join.
http://war.gewarriors.com/index.php

Cheater section:http://war.gewarriors.com/index.php?board=7.0

Well araT?

Radeon
12-03-2005, 03:35 AM
Woops my bad.. I was in a hurry typine it..lol

araT
12-03-2005, 05:07 AM
Yep "T" that would be the place. You could even make a cheaters thread and link it to gewarriors. Dont allow posting only the link.

Everone needs a place to post thier concerns about cheaters. This support fourm is not the place but ours is.

They will need to log in as a guest or just join.

Well araT?

I'll have a think about it, but for now I say no.. the whole reason we dont like cheat talk because it harbours anger, and often it's false accusations.. moving it to your forum would make it no different, it just would be nolonger under my control ;)

All cheat talk should be PMed to the Moderators (Mickey, Beezer or me) pending investigation as we have access to the right pages to see what was really going on.

Thanks

T.

anthonywitt
12-03-2005, 05:18 AM
I'll have a think about it, but for now I say no.. the whole reason we dont like cheat talk because it harbours anger, and often it's false accusations.. moving it to your forum would make it no different, it just would be nolonger under my control ;)

All cheat talk should be PMed to the Moderators (Mickey, Beezer or me) pending investigation as we have access to the right pages to see what was really going on.

Thanks

T.Well you are correct once more. You can remove my above link if you need to... ;)

Lukepuuk
12-03-2005, 11:34 AM
Yes agree on that completely araT.
The biggest reason we have it, is because now everyone does it in PM behind the back of a cheater, and there he/she can actually defend him/herself as a lot of the times there is actually a good explanation.
In PM's he/she can't defend, and people shouldn't post that on a support forum as it brings this forum down.