PDA

View Full Version : Stadiums..

sinfinram
12-01-2005, 11:35 PM
Hey, first time poster, love the site, very good.

Enough of the small talk anyway.

Has anyone seen or found a stadium/arena that actually has people in, or an event on? For example a soccer stadium with a game taking place and with fans in it while the satelite pic was taken.

Cheers, SinfinRam

araT
12-01-2005, 11:55 PM
Hey sinfinram!

firstly, welcome to GEH :D

Now, I know somewhere in the file archive I've seen a full stadium, infact I even seem to remember a discussion thread on it but I cant find it anywhere..

Oh wait!! here it is, silly me :) (i was searching while typing)

http://www.googleearthhacks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=901&highlight=full+stadium

Enjoy :D

T.

punchthemonkey94
12-01-2005, 11:57 PM
umm actually that stadium appears to be completly empty, looking at the parking lots

araT
12-01-2005, 11:59 PM
there are a few listed in the thread.. I hoped one would be in use, images do get updated and so .kmzs become obsolete... looks like you'll have to find one yourself.

T.

sinfinram
12-02-2005, 12:27 AM
Cheers Guys

Keep up the good work!

Yer Boyo
12-08-2005, 02:25 AM
this is my first ever post on this forum, all excited :lol:

type in celtic fc and you'll be whizzed to glasgow where the crowds are forming outside the ground before a match, a bit low res but theres people on the pitch behind one of the goals, maybe stewards but could also be the team warming up

araT
12-09-2005, 01:44 AM
Welcome to GEH Yer Boyo! we hope you enjoy it here! :D

also, great find! Heres a link to the Celtic FC .kmz (http://www.googleearthhacks.com/dlfile12289/Parkhead-Celtic-Football-Club,-Glasgow.htm)

T.

Radeon
12-09-2005, 02:22 AM
Yes welcome to Google earth hacks!!! I hope you enjoy our continental breakfast every morning in the lobby.. Also for limited time only you will recieve HBO for free! And make sure to sign up for the daily drawings to win prizes! WOW! I can't believe i thought up all that stuff. Just have fun on GEH!