Shadownation11
12-02-2005, 09:32 AM
I would like to know who i can join an alliance

Orion1015
12-02-2005, 09:47 AM
You have to receive an invitation

Timmetie
12-02-2005, 11:24 AM
or make an alliance and send out invititations.

Shadownation11
12-02-2005, 12:27 PM
I have just overtaken Irkutsk, Russia. And i'm looking for some support (As I believe Sinner may try and take that city back, I certainly have a big enough to protect that city for a few big attacks though), and when i have several armies strong enough i will be willing to help anyone close enough to me in that alliance.

araT
12-02-2005, 01:15 PM
Please dont crosspost.

- MERGED WITH OTHER THREAD -

T.

Timmetie
12-02-2005, 01:27 PM
shadow firstly, 100 geo's aint that much.

and secondly, tap into that unused source of people who dont troll these forums. Send PM's to everyone who is active but not in an alliance.

And to some alliances.

anthonywitt
12-02-2005, 02:19 PM
shadow firstly, 100 geo's aint that much.

and secondly, tap into that unused source of people who dont troll these forums. Send PM's to everyone who is active but not in an alliance.

And to some alliances.Hey shadow PM me and I will help you form an alliance the right way. Look at the top alliance page and then look at the top alliance...I formed that and I can help.

Timmetie
12-02-2005, 03:05 PM
Hey shadow PM me and I will help you form an alliance the right way. Look at the top alliance page and then look at the top alliance...I formed that and I can help.

that was you? wait! i remember you!

;)

anthonywitt
12-02-2005, 05:02 PM
And who are you?

His Lord Uberdude
12-02-2005, 05:03 PM
tHey shadow PM me and I will help you form an alliance the right way. Look at the top alliance page and then look at the top alliance...I formed that and I can help.

HALF you. We won't get into the history here and now, though.

And whats-his-face, try looking through old threads and PMing the starters to see if they're still looking for members.

anthonywitt
12-03-2005, 12:08 AM
HALF you. We won't get into the history here and now, though.

And whats-his-face, try looking through old threads and PMing the starters to see if they're still looking for members.Half you. What you saying uber? I formed the NAR. You came way later if thats what you mean. Treat new players with respect respect please.

His Lord Uberdude
12-03-2005, 03:51 AM
Half you. What you saying uber? I formed the NAR. You came way later if thats what you mean. Treat new players with respect respect please.
Well, ok, you did form NA, in it's name, but half your people came with a merger.

anthonywitt
12-03-2005, 05:03 AM
Well, ok, you did form NA, in it's name, but half your people came with a merger.Yes you are right. They came to me and are the best.

You are missing the point Uber. To form a good alliance resurch needs to be done on those wanting to join. Alot of requests were rejected. Need to study hard and watch players. I watched you and even attacked you to see how you responded. Then lukas wanted you in and I sent the invite.

Some of the other alliances are just thrown together and will never amount to much. They are looking for members from thier own country or just just anyone to add numbers to thier alliance. I looked for members from all over the game and wanted a multi cultured alliance.

These players forming alliances in the next beta need to rethink thier alliance structure.

Timmetie
12-03-2005, 08:54 AM
yes i remember you bullying me into the NA :Da

aah fun times..

araT
12-03-2005, 09:03 AM
Quit bickering you pansies.. give the lad an invite or get out :p

T.

anthonywitt
12-03-2005, 02:41 PM
Quit bickering you pansies.. give the lad an invite or get out :p

T.Boy one more spanking from araT. :spin:

sinner
12-05-2005, 10:08 PM
I have just overtaken Irkutsk, Russia. And i'm looking for some support (As I believe Sinner may try and take that city back, I certainly have a big enough to protect that city for a few big attacks though), and when i have several armies strong enough i will be willing to help anyone close enough to me in that alliance.

Ummm... i withdrew all except two small armies ... I had bigger fish to fry.... your city is safe... for now.

anthonywitt
12-06-2005, 01:35 AM
Are you two forming an alliance or talking about game play? What was the topic of this thread?