PDA

View Full Version : Sind hier auch deutsche oder Europäer vertreten?

Mout
12-07-2005, 11:29 PM
Hallo,

ich schreibe nun also in GERMAN und hoffe doch ein paar lLeute aus dem deutschsprachigen Raum zu finden!

Hello,

iam german and looking for googleearthwar gamers from germany and or europe. Thank you for your grasp.

Radeon
12-07-2005, 11:59 PM
Do u speak two languages or do u have to use a translator? jw
Also there are a few people from germany playing i beleive.. Not me thoe im from the U.S.A!! :givebeer:

bueth
12-08-2005, 10:25 AM
bin deutschsprachig, aber nicht deutsch ;)

araT
12-08-2005, 10:28 AM
Please post in English only :) Thanks!

T.

LtScoundrel
12-08-2005, 11:03 AM
Hi Mout, I'm from Germany ;)

maxxxheimer
12-08-2005, 11:13 AM
there are many germans (me too), especially on the GEH-page itself. just take a look at the namews in the game and you'll see many geman ones... ;)
enjoy the game :dead: :lol:

Eisenfaust
12-08-2005, 12:43 PM
Hallo,

ich schreibe nun also in GERMAN und hoffe doch ein paar lLeute aus dem deutschsprachigen Raum zu finden!

Hello,

iam german and looking for googleearthwar gamers from germany and or europe. Thank you for your grasp.

Hallo,

Ich bin (auch) nicht Deutsch und darüber spiele ich auch nicht GEWar. Aber es macht nichts, du kannst hier deutsch sprechen wenn du willst.

Quit bitching about users speaking/writing in other languages than English! If you don't understand it, tough luck.

georg
12-08-2005, 12:54 PM
Es giebt schon eine "deutsche" allianz da könntet ihr doch einfach beitreten... ;)

There is a german clan. So please join!!!

WaywardTraveller
12-08-2005, 07:44 PM
Hallo,

Ich bin (auch) nicht Deutsch und darüber spiele ich auch nicht GEWar. Aber es macht nichts, du kannst hier deutsch sprechen wenn du willst.

Quit bitching about users speaking/writing in other languages than English! If you don't understand it, tough luck.

You do realize that the person you're talking to is one of the forum moderators don't you? It's a forum rule to post in english. Right or wrong, talking like that won't change the fact and could in fact result in your being banned.

An alternative would be to start a thread to bring up the topic of multilingual posting, if that your beef be. :)

Timmetie
12-08-2005, 07:51 PM
I think he just accused araT of bitching.

STAND BACK PEOPLE, this will be bloody.

His Lord Uberdude
12-08-2005, 10:28 PM
I dunno whether to get popcorn or close my eyes. :dead:

maxxxheimer
12-08-2005, 10:36 PM
i will take popcorn and a cold coke. let the battle begin :lol:
umm what was this thread about?
germans...
many here ;)

FraWo
12-08-2005, 11:22 PM
i will take popcorn and a cold coke. let the battle begin :lol:
umm what was this thread about?
germans...
many here ;)

yes - i prefer chips and beer :cool:

@Mout: German clan :givebeer:

Eisenfaust
12-09-2005, 12:21 AM
You do realize that the person you're talking to is one of the forum moderators don't you? It's a forum rule to post in english. Right or wrong, talking like that won't change the fact and could in fact result in your being banned.

An alternative would be to start a thread to bring up the topic of multilingual posting, if that your beef be. :)

Monsieur cry-baby, I wasn't talking to you now was I!? I just thought that it is pretty ironic that a forum dedicated to Google EARTH should be so linguisto-centric. I mean, why not just make Google Anglo-saxon world? So I'll get banned, eh? For what? Swearing? Ridiculous. What if the poor chap don't speak/write proper English? Should he then be excluded from participating? The way he was just routinely asked to write in English really pissed me off. And it doesn't matter how you ask; what matters is the question itself. Imagine some white policeman, Johnny football hero and all, non-racist or anything, patrolling some park in Johannesburg in late 1980s. He discovers that a negro is sitting on a "whites-only"-bench, and just routinely yet still with a smile tells the guy to be either white or to leave the bench. I really feel sorry for you guys. You're missing out on the cultural diversity of our planet. Some forums I visit people write in all sorts of languages, but you probably would ull a Bill O'Reilly on that...

jammo
12-09-2005, 12:25 AM
wow, is this thread heading into a strange, scary direction or what!!?!

Lukepuuk
12-09-2005, 12:29 AM
Monsieur cry-baby, I wasn't talking to you now was I!? I just thought that it is pretty ironic that a forum dedicated to Google EARTH should be so linguisto-centric. I mean, why not just make Google Anglo-saxon world? So I'll get banned, eh? For what? Swearing? Ridiculous. What if the poor chap don't speak/write proper English? Should he then be excluded from participating? The way he was just routinely asked to write in English really pissed me off. And it doesn't matter how you ask; what matters is the question itself. Imagine some white policeman, Johnny football hero and all, non-racist or anything, patrolling some park in Johannesburg in late 1980s. He discovers that a negro is sitting on a "whites-only"-bench, and just routinely yet still with a smile tells the guy to be either white or to leave the bench. I really feel sorry for you guys. You're missing out on the cultural diversity of our planet. Some forums I visit people write in all sorts of languages, but you probably would ull a Bill O'Reilly on that...

'cry-baby'? 'quit bitching'?
You just don't get it do you?
Now you're talking about racism?
It's a rule. Sorry for you if you don't like it.
Have a little respect.
The rule is that you talk English so everyone can understand what you are saying, especially moderators.
And we have a cultural diversity here already, but it follows the rules set by the owner of the forum.

jammo
12-09-2005, 12:34 AM
The way he was just routinely asked to write in English really pissed me off.

don't smiley faces count for anything these days ;)

There was nothing malicious in the way that araT requested this at all.

Eisenfaust
12-09-2005, 12:46 AM
Pretty strange indeed. If a moderator told me to shut the hell up and quit ****ing blabbing I'd do that in a sec. But I see no point why some ordinary user just starts bitching about banning me.

Lukepuuk
12-09-2005, 12:55 AM
Pretty strange indeed. If a moderator told me to shut the hell up and quit ****ing blabbing I'd do that in a sec. But I see no point why some ordinary user just starts bitching about banning me.

araT IS a moderator and she did ask you kindly to speak in english.

araT
12-09-2005, 01:12 AM

You clearly dont know who you're f*cking with. Consider this your first & final warning.

T.

Radeon
12-09-2005, 01:30 AM
You know araT this thread has nothing good to say in it.. Please close it before he says something even more stupid. You clearly know how to speak english but yet you have to make a big deal about it.. Everyone that we haved asked to speak english has gladly done so. I dont know why i even waste the muscles in my fingers arguing with a person like you.

jammo
12-09-2005, 01:31 AM
good idea. close this thread before something really stupid is said. :slant:

araT
12-09-2005, 01:33 AM
-THREAD LOCKED-