PDA

View Full Version : Too Mickey, From All of Us

anthonywitt
12-09-2005, 01:21 AM
Well mickey I wish you many blessings with your family. I know the good Lord will grant them. I thank for the opertunity to take your game to new levels.
You have very good to us as players and we could not have asked for more. As I have said many time this game is a winner and will go far.

I wish the best on your new projects and I know they will be as great as this one.

Thank you Mickey and my God bless you life and our family.

Radeon
12-09-2005, 01:24 AM
You might have allready read my last post on the other topic, but i will post again.. I also thank your for presenting this great game to us.. You have spent a lot of time, sometimes to much time on this game.. I also wish the best for you and your family in the future.. And dont be afraid to come back and play on the game you created! There is allways a place for you in this game!

araT
12-09-2005, 01:57 AM
Cheers boys :D That's beautiful - I agree

I'd like to thank Mickey for conjouring up such an amazing game, and such an amazing site to keep me so busy - without him I would be watching paint dry, or watching grass grow.. or waiting for water to boil :lol: :D

T.

Timmetie
12-09-2005, 06:40 AM
Yes, mickey, succes in raising your family! we'll raise your game :) let's hope they're both big and profitable (huh?) when you get back to us.

ronnielim
12-09-2005, 11:09 AM
thanks mickey for :

all my sleepless night...
heavy typing of numbers..
heavy scrolling of mouse...
encounter with the famous W_P :shock:
making new friends :kiss:
and the most important... improve my geography~~!!!

THANKS AGAIN MICKEY....

roswelljam
12-09-2005, 11:36 AM
And good luck in your new adventure!!

:D

Lukepuuk
12-09-2005, 12:00 PM
Well, I like the whole GEH site so I will still be hanging around here.
They'd have to ban me to get rid of me here :D

But I would like to thank Mickey for all the hard work he put into this for all this time.It's been a great time and I've had lots of fun.

And if the game gets famous, then so do you.

Thanks!

WILDCAT1976
12-09-2005, 02:18 PM
Well Mickey...not much more to say...everyone in the previous posts said it all

Thanks and good luck!!!!!!!!

His Lord Uberdude
12-09-2005, 02:31 PM
It was your idea that made this game and inspired the rest of us. So long and thanks for all the fish.

maxxxheimer
12-09-2005, 02:38 PM
geography + game = great

THANKS, THANKS, THANKS :kiss: :givebeer: :giverose: :clap:

gruss
12-09-2005, 04:19 PM
Thanks for coming up with this great game and spending so much time on it considering your other priorities in life.

As Maxxheimer said, geography + game = great!

Best of luck with your other endeavors and your growing family.

Gruss

bueth
12-09-2005, 05:47 PM
thanks from my side as well. you started something real great!

i bet you will do the same or even better with all your other projects. go on like this.

greetings from the snowy switzerland

WaywardTraveller
12-09-2005, 08:43 PM
Can't be said enough, so thanks from me as well.

Best of luck in all of your future endeavors!

tukamotton
12-10-2005, 01:21 AM
Mickey thxs 4 give us the most adictive game (at least to me).... and i share the feeling with all about your luck.... i wish you the best ;-)

cheezles
12-10-2005, 01:42 AM
yep same as everyone else said

except im just going to add to what maxxxheimer said

geography + game= great

geography + game + Mickey= better

Radeon
12-10-2005, 01:48 AM
Mickey.. When u look back when u first started this game.. And too now.. You will see that you brought 14 year olds to 54 year olds...From california to China.. all together.. All of us playing this very well built game! Thanks again mick!