PDA

View Full Version : how to know the values

bhanukir7
12-09-2005, 08:05 PM
i am new player i want to know how the value of a city is assigned pls help me to know how the value of each player is rated and how to increase value of my city i have six armies 2 oil wells, one cotton field, and one daimon mine :x

birq
12-09-2005, 08:10 PM
i am new player i want to know how the value of a city is assigned pls help me to know how the value of each player is rated and how to increase value of my city i have six armies 2 oil wells, one cotton field, and one daimon mine :x

Look in the Occupied Cities list and check out the value next to each city. If you hold one city, your value is the value of that city. For multiple cities, add them up.

Edit: Sorry, I misread the question. The value of a city is its population.

Brendo
12-12-2005, 02:34 PM

The value of the city has something to do with the cities population. Have a look in the City Requests part of the GEWar forum for more info (atleast I think there is some there ;)).
ATM, there is no way to increase the value of a city. Future plans (well wishes anyway) are for the implementation of infastruture to aid in increasing the value of cities.