PDA

View Full Version : Car Crash?

MuttsMooch
12-09-2005, 08:20 PM
:menacing: I know its mean - lol - but I was wondering if anyone knew where a car crash is? If you cant tell me - could you email me the KMZ file @ muttsmooch@hotmail.com.

Would Appreciate it,
~MuttsMooch

eisbein
12-18-2005, 02:59 PM
How about that one??

Monkey boy
12-18-2005, 04:50 PM
Good find ;)

Highlander739
12-21-2005, 08:59 AM
To many fire engines for a car crash, too many people running out of the building, way too many police cars. Let's face it, would you send 3 fire engines with the extending ladders on them to a car crash? Didn't think so. My guess is a fire alarm going off in the building there.

Sorry

eisbein
12-21-2005, 10:32 AM
To many fire engines for a car crash, too many people running out of the building, way too many police cars. Let's face it, would you send 3 fire engines with the extending ladders on them to a car crash? Didn't think so. My guess is a fire alarm going off in the building there.

Sorry
Maybe so!

One day I looked out of my window-two cars had crashed-minimal damage- nobody injured!
Within ten minutes there where about five ambulances, two firetrucks, a minimum of ten towtrucks. I was waiting for the helicopter but this never materialized.I know in my country car crashes are a good business for everybody involved except the people that crashed!

You might be right, you might be wrong
we'll never know until somebody that was there can tell us!

maxxxheimer
12-22-2005, 12:30 PM
i think you can find a car crash in here (http://www.googleearthhacks.com/dlfile8027/Interesting-things-in-Portland.htm)

maxxx